GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SOLD (NE) 19 inch black Pretorias w/ tires

thelateoctober

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2919 R
SOLD

Selling the black prets and contisports that came on my R. 650 miles on them, drove home from the dealer and put different ones on. Cleaned and ready to go. Never shipped wheels before but willing to do it if you cover it. I can provide more photos if anyone is interested. $1500
5F10EB3A-9C66-4969-8AE2-BB10D946F53E.jpeg
15D0CA7E-EA1B-47D6-B63B-60DA89A8A00D.jpeg
B9E58E3C-048E-45DF-A988-2B3A9C3F8D20.jpeg

Last edited:

Daveykid

Car(s)
19 Golf R & 04 R32
Selling the black prets and contisports that came on my R. 650 miles on them, drove home from the dealer and put different ones on. Cleaned and ready to go. Never shipped wheels before but willing to do it if you cover it. I can provide more photos if anyone is interested. $1500View attachment 173749View attachment 173750View attachment 173751
Are they still for sale? If so, I will cover the cost to ship them to Chicago so long as you can let me know what it would cost beforehand. Thanks!

thelateoctober

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2919 R
Are they still for sale? If so, I will cover the cost to ship them to Chicago so long as you can let me know what it would cost beforehand. Thanks!

They are currently on hold for someone, supposed to be picked up in the next two weeks. If that falls through I'll let you know!

thelateoctober

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2919 R
Thanks! If it does I'll bring cash in hand and probably just pick them up to make it easier.

That would make it significantly easier, but I'm in western Nebraska, that's like a 12 hour drive for you! I would be willing to drive a few hours east and meet you part way if that would help at all. I did a little research, and it looks like shipping would be around $60-$80 per wherl/tire, so it would save a good chunk of money.

Daveykid

Car(s)
19 Golf R & 04 R32
That would make it significantly easier, but I'm in western Nebraska, that's like a 12 hour drive for you! I would be willing to drive a few hours east and meet you part way if that would help at all. I did a little research, and it looks like shipping would be around $60-$80 per wherl/tire, so it would save a good chunk of money.
We're car guys! I always look for an opportunity to get in the car and drive for a good cause. :) If you want to meet somewhere in between I'm fine with that too but don't worry about it. The shipping is cheap actually but I've driven to great lengths for cars, car parts and everything in between. Hopefully the other guy falls through for me but either way if you make the sale then good for you!

thelateoctober

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2919 R
We're car guys! I always look for an opportunity to get in the car and drive for a good cause. :) If you want to meet somewhere in between I'm fine with that too but don't worry about it. The shipping is cheap actually but I've driven to great lengths for cars, car parts and everything in between. Hopefully the other guy falls through for me but either way if you make the sale then good for you!

Sounds good! I'm always down for a drive, but summer gets really busy for me. Good to know you're interested, and I'll definitely keep you posted.

thelateoctober

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2919 R

Sending you a PM