GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

****SOLD****MSS Sport kit with Swift Springs

Cptnjosh

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 Sport
SOLD

I rolled on these for roughly 45k. No problems at all,(compared to the adjustable fronts), and they provided excellent ride quality and handling. The Swifts in the rear setup are rated at 280 lbs, and thrust plates for top and bottom will be included to aid in rear adjustment. The Swift springs are equivalent to the sports used in the MSS kit, but half the price. I originally had the Streets when I was running the fully adjustable kit. The standard height fronts do not have any of the fitment issues associated with the adjustable fronts which were too short or too tall. I had rougly 1” drop up front with my DSG equipped car, and I kept the rear drop around .75”. I used them with stock sachs dampers With great success. They will also work great on DCC cars. $250 shipped
Here is the car on the Springs
IMG_1649.jpg

20210523_165445.jpg

My wife will be taking over GTI duty so we put it back on the stock springs. $250 shipped for the set.

20210523_165437.jpg
20210523_165413.jpg
20210523_165405.jpg
20210523_165351.jpg
20210523_165346.jpg

Last edited:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Good looking setup.

NopeR

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 Golf R
I've got the same setup but with 034 dynamic camber mounts. Aside from it not being low enough in the front (adjustable fronts), it's awesome.

Glws

Cptnjosh

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 Sport
Camber kit sold to Shlimp. Thanks

price drop on MSS kit. Taking offers $275 shipped

Cptnjosh

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 Sport
Price drop $250 shipped. Someone must need these. Great lowering kit with a perfect drop for a daily driver.

NopeR

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 Golf R
At that price I ALMOST want to buy them just to get the front springs.

Glws. Wicked deal. I spent over $800 for my kit.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
At that price I ALMOST want to buy them just to get the front springs.

Glws. Wicked deal. I spent over $800 for my kit.

I just want the rear. Hmmmmmm

Cptnjosh

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 Sport
So Impulsive gets front springs for $112.50 shipped

And GTI fan can have the rear setup for $172.50 shipped

Price goes up for an additional package. Let me know!

Cptnjosh

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 Sport
TTT

This is an excellent value for a used MSS lowering kit. The standard height front springs are at the perfect ride height and have none of the issues reported on the adjustable fronts. The Swift/MSS combo in back provided excellent rotation while retaining a compliant ride quality. You can fine tune your ride height perfectly to match your fronts whether your 6mt or DSG.

$250 shipped

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Just updating. Cptnjosh shipped then out quickly, got them today. Thanks man, good seller.