GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sold! Golf R Front Brakes Sold!

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
Selling a set of Golf R front brakes - $350 $300 shipped, or $300 $250 local pickup in Los Angeles, SFV

Backstory: I don't know the mileage on these. The car they came from was involved in a side impact. I wanted Golf R rear brakes for an electronic parking brake retrofit but could only find a full set for sale. No pads included. Both slides are good shape, but I would replace the boots and re-pack. I would replace the cylinder seals/boots as well, but you do you. They need a good cleaning but look pretty good.

Pics because who cares about anything else really...
PXL_20220430_002140303.jpg

PXL_20220430_002207718.jpg

PXL_20220430_002217101.jpg

Last edited:

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
Welcome to the struggle gentleman. Don't hesitate to list what you've got just because I'm selling. I'm stubborn at $250 shipped and interest has been... low!

But maybe you'll have better luck, or offer a better price than me, or your parts are cleaner and will sell right away.

gixxerfool

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 Golf R
Welcome to the struggle gentleman. Don't hesitate to list what you've got just because I'm selling. I'm stubborn at $250 shipped and interest has been... low!

But maybe you'll have better luck, or offer a better price than me, or your parts are cleaner and will sell right away.
I wouldn’t do you dirty like that. I can wait. They’re not taking up much space. These are great upgrade for GSWs or non-PP cars. I will wait.

TCdaosithui

Ready to race!
maybe you 2 should sell the calipers and rotors together then split the profit
:D

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs