GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SOLD Full APR Stage 3 EFR 71/63 Twinscroll KIT

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Still working with the CFO. Glws. I'm really surprised this has not sold yet.

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
You’ll have to have a bracket welded on by someone who knows what they are doing to run an is38 actuator.

Or just weld a stud into a threaded collar spacer which is what we were going to do.

At this price someone could have a full APR stage 3 kit Golf with tune via UM or Apr for around 3k!

Cheaper than a hybrid alone with tuning now.. with greater potential. Someone snag this up

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
I got ok to lower to 2550 us dollars for this he wants it gone already. Sitting in my garage taking up BMW space someone take this

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Mk7.5 Gti
Or just weld a stud into a threaded collar spacer which is what we were going to do.

At this price someone could have a full APR stage 3 kit Golf with tune via UM or Apr for around 3k!

Cheaper than a hybrid alone with tuning now.. with greater potential. Someone snag this up
Technically not cheaper then a hybrid with tuning. Especially if someone has to buy a tune from UM or Apr for this kit which tuning alone would be 1500-2k for this kit.

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
Technically not cheaper then a hybrid with tuning. Especially if someone has to buy a tune from UM or Apr for this kit which tuning alone would be 1500-2k for this kit.
2200 for hybrid + 600 for AP + 400-600 for custom tune.

2500 for EFR twinscroll with everything else you'd need (so you can sell old DP too) + Tuner . APR I'm not sure but UM would be 600-800.

So 3300 vs 3100 not even counting selling previous downpipe for a couple hundred. For a full frame twinscroll capable of 60 lb a min flow.

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Mk7.5 Gti
2200 for hybrid + 600 for AP + 400-600 for custom tune.

2500 for EFR twinscroll with everything else you'd need (so you can sell old DP too) + Tuner . APR I'm not sure but UM would be 600-800.

So 3300 vs 3100 not even counting selling previous downpipe for a couple hundred. For a full frame twinscroll capable of 60 lb a min flow.
UM would definitely not be 600-800 especially with the fueling. UM wanted 1800 to tune my hybrid so i doubt it would be cheaper for the big turbo. You can buy hybrids new 2nd hand like I did paid 1800 for the turbo 500 for a ap and 400 to be tuned by stratified. So 2700 total.

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
UM would definitely not be 600-800 especially with the fueling. UM wanted 1800 to tune my hybrid so i doubt it would be cheaper for the big turbo. You can buy hybrids new 2nd hand like I did paid 1800 for the turbo 500 for a ap and 400 to be tuned by stratified. So 2700 total.

And the first mpi EFR car ya run into would dragyoAzz.

Just saying.

Apples to oranges.