GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

[SOLD] FS - deAutoLED H7 LED Low Beam Bulbs for Mk7.5 Golf/Alltrack/Sportwagen/GTI and 2018-2020 Tiguan ($80 Shipped)

QuasiAutomotive

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE
~~SOLD~~

$80 Shipped - deAutoLED H7 LED Low Beam Bulbs for Mk7.5 Golf/Alltrack/Sportwagen/GTI and 2018-2020 Tiguan. These are for stock OEM reflector housings (non-lighting package headlights). Here is the original product page.

I purchased these last year when aftermarket headlights were largely unavailable. I was finally able to get a pair so these are no longer needed. These bulbs were installed on a 2019 Alltrack from June 2020 until March 2021. I tested the glare of these myself by having my wife drive the Alltrack towards me while I drove my own car at various distances. These will not blind other drivers like different aftermarket bulbs. There's none of that awful glare that can result from putting LEDs in a reflector housing because the LEDs themselves are directional. The LEDs are an immense improvement over the stock halogens. I just like the look and sequential turn signal feature of the aftermarket headlights more.

Includes: 2 H7 low beam LED bulbs, 2 pairs of retaining clips (only one pair needed, depends on model), 2 power modules with new 3M double-sided adhesive, 6 zip ties, as well as all of the paperwork and the original box. The only damage is some scratches on the base of the bulbs from the retaining clips.

Contents.jpg

Boxed.jpg

Last edited:

Trollin86

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2018 Alltrack SE DSG
Just an FYI - I purchased these. In the 30+ cars I've owned, and countless transactions I've had purchasing parts for said cars, Alex has been above and beyond the best seller I've ever come across. He built an entire Imgur album for me showing exactly how to install these and shipped these out with tracking within a couple hours of my first inquiry. Not sure if there is a place to officially submit feedback for members, but wanted to share the amazing experience I had as a buyer. Thanks for making this forum a great place to be!