GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**SOLD** EMD eMMOTION Volkswagen MK7 / MK7.5 Golf R Lowering Spring Kit

krs

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVIIS R
Selling a set of Emmanuele Design lowering springs, and EMD rear suspension "Reverse Rake" adapter pads. These are for the Golf R, and I had them installed for about 11k miles, if it matters. I took them off as I went with a full coilover kit. Nothing wrong with them as far as the functionality goes. There is some corrosion on the bottom of the rear springs, as these came off a hard charging daily driver, but you'll never see it or know it's there.

eMMOTION Volkswagen MK7 / MK7.5 Golf R Lowering Spring Kit

Asking $100 SHIPPED in the the U.S.

unnamed (1).jpg

This is how they sat.
38-IMG_4056.jpg

49-IMG_4130.jpg

Last edited:

krs

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVIIS R
do they fit a 2017 GSW?

Purely speculation, but I'd say probably not due to the fact that they have a separate listing for the GSW on their product page linked in my ad. You'd need to reach out to EMD to be certain though.

DFWGOAT

Car(s)
2021 GTI S
DAMN IT !!!! i really wish these would work on the GTI sigh ..... i looked on the website and there are two different part number looks like the Drop is different between the R and the GTI...... its 1in for the R and 1.2 for the GTI but i don't know if that's the only difference ?

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Yeah the R springs could potentially be stiffer due to the cars weight.

I have a feeling the drop amount between the 2 is only noted like that cause the R factory springs prob. Sit .2 lower before hand.

I would just email EMD and ask them the specific differences between the two of them. If it’s a slight increase in spring rates it’s not really the end of the world.