GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SOLD: Eibach 25mm RSB

Will_

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG
For sale is my Eibach 25mm RSB with Moog’s endlinks. I’ve had this unit for quite a while and it’s always been noise-free. Really livens up the rear end and helps the car turn in.

I am willing to ship at buyers expense, which given the size and weight will likely be between $25-$55 depending on how far you are away from 94404.

$100 obo

Photos:
E2F47656-D95E-4174-A02F-68BCAF481868.jpeg

Last edited:

gte718h

Go Kart Newbie
There are some good deals.

What are coilover spring rates? How do those digressive valves behave on the street? They are proven on the track, but I am curious how they behave on the street.

Last edited:

Will_

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG
There are some good deals.

What are coilover spring rates? How do those digressive valves behave on the street? They are proven on the track, but I am curious how they behave on the street.
They are 8k front 5k rear.

The ride is pretty solid on the street. Only complaint would be that the solid metal camber plates can be pretty harsh over sudden, large bumps (like big potholes or expansion joints). If you’re only doing street driving I’d get something that utilizes stock rubber top mounts. The adjustability is great for dialing camber for track use however, and these are one of the few coilovers that come with the plates already built in.