GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SOLD: Bilstein B8 with Eibach Pro-Kit and GTI PP Calipers, pads, Neuspeed lines

swifty1

Ready to race!
Recently upgraded a bunch of parts on my GTi, now I'm selling the takeoffs. Located in Minneapolis, will ship if buyer pays.

I had these Bilstein B8 struts with Eibach springs for about 6000 miles. I bought them new from BMP tuning and installed them myself. I thought that the ride was sporty but livable over all but the biggest potholes. The lowering was also good. I decided to upgrade to EQT coilovers for more adjustability. These parts are still in great mechanical shape but could use a nice cleaning and they do have some scratches from being installed. I am selling them with OEM tophats already installed. The top hats did not squeak in my experience.

Asking 400 for the suspension.

IMG-1981.jpgIMG-1979.jpgIMG-1978.jpg
IMG-1982.jpgIMG-1980.jpg

I am also selling my OEM Performance Pack Calipers with OEM pads and Neuspeed brake lines. I upgraded to Macan calipers and the shop threw out my OEM rotors so those are not included. I have owned cars with and without PP calipers and I can say that the PP stops way faster in most situations. A great upgrade for non-PP cars and its great for hard-parking. Have about 25k miles on them.

Asking 300 plus shipping for the two calipers with lines and pads included.

IMG-1989.jpg
IMG-1983.jpg
IMG-1983.jpg
IMG-1984.jpg

Would take 650 for everything.

These items are heavy. Shipping will be expensive...