GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SOLD! Almost new VW MK7 Golf/GTI/GolfR/E-Golf 8" Glass Display Retrofit Kit (Non Nav)SOLD!

robcorn

Car(s)
2016 VW GTI S
Almost new Eurozone Tuning 8" Discover unit, no navigation.

Unit is in fantastic condition, pictures are hard to get without glare on glass, but glass is absolutely clean without any scratches at all.
Frame is also in fantastic condition with no scratches.
Included are removal tools and 4 radio keys.
Packed in original packaging.
$450 or best offer. Thanks!
IMG_0508.jpg
IMG_0509.jpg
IMG_0510.jpg

aegis

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
I have a MIBI. What would I need to have this install?
If you have MIBI without carplay or nav you will need a brain unit (usually found in the glovebox) as well as a GPS puck and wiring harness for carplay. On top of that you will need to get some coding done to remove VW part protection and have it properly tied to your VIN. Some other coding might be necessary if your car has Fender audio. EuroZone tuning sells a pricey kit that will upgrade you for true plug and play but if you want to save money and source your own parts/coding it might be a lengthy process. For example I sourced an 8" screen from a 2016 on Facebook marketplace for 250 CAD, complete with bezel and it even came with the AC diffusers. YMMV depending on what parts are available at local yards or second hand on Ebay.

Edit for clarification, this particular unit for sale is non-nav. I don't know the specifics on whether or not you could use this part number in particular to retrofit your own nav, but I don't see why you couldn't if you sourced the proper brain unit. Nav units have a 'NAV' button in place of the 'MUTE' button, not sure if the function of the button would need any coding.

Last edited:

turbovw1

Go Kart Newbie
So the item I received via EBay was damaged so I now need a new screen.

What part number is on the back?

Would you just sell the screen?

Any scratches, cracks, etc on the glass?