GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SOLD: 2019 VW GTI Rabbit DSG in MI (less than 10k miles)

vj123

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
19 & 16 GTI - sold
Carvana has listed my GTI for sale, if anyone is interested - https://www.carvana.com/vehicle/1779260.

Imperfection 1: There was a rock chip in the hood. I did not perform a repair and not sure if they had additional scratches or damage after picking up the vehicle. This might be the reason they listed the vehicle 3 weeks after picking it up.
Imperfection 2: It came from a shopping cart even though the vehicle was parking far away from others.
Imperfection 3: It didnt exist when i had the vehicle.

spaceworm

Passed Driver's Ed
Carvana has listed my GTI for sale, if anyone is interested - https://www.carvana.com/vehicle/1779260.

Imperfection 1: There was a rock chip in the hood. I did not perform a repair and not sure if they had additional scratches or damage after picking up the vehicle. This might be the reason they listed the vehicle 3 weeks after picking it up.
Imperfection 2: It came from a shopping cart even though the vehicle was parking far away from others.
Imperfection 3: It didnt exist when i had the vehicle.
What was the offer you got from them?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Yeah that was pretty quick for 28k.

Interesting. I'm surprised Carvana would give you around 26k, and sell it for just under 28k. After factoring in the cost of their time and overhead, I'd think they would want a little bit larger of a profit margin off it. Since Carvana states something like 80%+ of people finance through them, have to assume they make up most of their money on financing.

vj123

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
19 & 16 GTI - sold
Interesting. I'm surprised Carvana would give you around 26k, and sell it for just under 28k. After factoring in the cost of their time and overhead, I'd think they would want a little bit larger of a profit margin off it. Since Carvana states something like 80%+ of people finance through them, have to assume they make up most of their money on financing.

I was surprised at their pricing when i looked at the listing initially. Similar to dealerships, they might make a lot of money on financing.

spaceworm

Passed Driver's Ed
They make around 3k on each car mostly on the backend. So yes, financing and warranties along with premium pricing. This car in the current market was one the better options in Carvana’s inventory.

mopar22

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
16 GTI
I was surprised at their pricing when i looked at the listing initially. Similar to dealerships, they might make a lot of money on financing.
They for sure do make a ton of money there. Their apr is double if not more then what i could get from an actual bank