NCJeff

Mk7.5 2019 Golf R
DSG
91 Blue (Spektrum program) 1 of 12
~13,400 miles
All purchase and service records available
Adult owned and garage kept its entire life
Brand new set of Michelin PS4S tires mounted <200 miles ago

Mods: (happy to take back to stock, I have all parts except stock steering wheel)
Unitronic Stage 2 ECU + TCU tune
Unitronic Carbon Fiber Intake w/ Air Duct
Unitronic Turbo Inlet Elbow
Unitronic Intercooler + Silicone Intercooler Hose Set
Eibach Pro lowering springs
H&R sway bars front & rear
034 End links (rears installed, fronts still NIB)
CTS Turbo Muffler Delete
AWE Switchpath w/ remotes
AWE Resonated DP

Cosmetics:
Ceramic tint all arounds 20% windows, 50% windshield
Windshield tear-off (saved me from so many rock chips, this has taken a beating. I will have my detailer replace it if desired)
Xpel Ultimate PPF on every inch of the body, headlights, badges, etc
Ceramic Pro 9H coating

Price: $49,999 obo

I am fully away the price is high. I actively follow the Spektrum market and believe this is a fair price. If you disagree, feel free to make an offer.

More pictures available upon request, just let me know what you'd like to see

Attachments

• IMG-1642.JPG
    IMG-1642.JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 237
  • IMG-1639.JPG
    IMG-1639.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 703
  • IMG-1634.JPG
    IMG-1634.JPG
    5.7 MB · Views: 194
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 214
  • unnamed (1).jpg
    unnamed (1).jpg
    778 KB · Views: 243

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
Bummer that it's tuned cuz there goes a huge portion of the 6/72 warranty that would still be available. Gorgeous car though, and the ask still doesn't seem high given its rarity and mileage. GLWS.

NCJeff

Bummer that it's tuned cuz there goes a huge portion of the 6/72 warranty that would still be available. Gorgeous car though, and the ask still doesn't seem high given its rarity and mileage. GLWS.
Powertrain wise possibly, it helps to have a good relationship with your VW dealer. They're usually full of enthusiast who want to help you out. That has been my experience with my old GTI and a few Audis.

The EA888 is a really stout engine and I have had zero issues with it. The tune was done around 4k miles, so there has been plenty of miles run with this setup. Unitronic's tunes tend to be reserved as well.

Uni's stage 2 makes this car perfect. From the factory the performance is rather disappointing IMHO.

ReadTheBook

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
DVP Spektrm, MK4 R32
Powertrain wise possibly, it helps to have a good relationship with your VW dealer. They're usually full of enthusiast who want to help you out. That has been my experience with my old GTI and a few Audis.

Unfortunately not as much is up to the dealer anymore. If this car went in for warranty service it would be scanned and TD1’d and there’s not a lot the dealer can do about that because that’s not a dealer flag.

There are some rare cases, and my good friend got around TD1 recently, but only because his car was CPO’d when he bought it. He just played dumb and said they must have missed that in their CPO process and he didn’t do anything and they couldn’t prove otherwise. Audi eventually backed off and covered his repair after he took it to a second dealer and pleaded his case. The issue he was having was a faulty supercharger in his Q7, which had a TSB and supercharger part revision due to design fault. Despite all of that it was something that they were still absolutely not trying to cover it because of the TD1 flag.

apamodio

beautiful. and i see plenty of regular Golf Rs with higher miles in the 40s. if i had the money i would jump on this in a second. love the porschesque blue