GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SOLD - 2016 GTI, 38k Miles - Pittsburgh Area

AtominFlux

Looking to sell. Love my car, but moving up in car world to newer model.

This car is adult owned and operated. Single Driver, single owner. Title in hand. It's a very clean car and well maintained. I love my car and take of it as such. I don't need to blab on as I am sure you know what you are looking at, but please feel free to ping with any questions you may have. $22k or best offer.

General from factory:
  • ~38k Miles
  • 2016 White GTI 4 Door SE with Performance Package
  • Adaptive lighting package (freaking awesome, won't get another car with out it)
  • Fender Audio system
  • Factory monster/all weather mats
Upgrades and modifications:
  • Stage 2 tuned with Eurodyne
    • I have the Eurodyne (Powertap?) tool that plugs into ODBII port and laptop via USB so that you can change the tune on the fly to what ever you want, even back to factory if so desired. Its the larger, older version with cable, not the Bluetooth one. Been tuned for a few years now.
  • CTS Turbo Down-pipe
  • Lowered on VWR springs
  • Koni "Yellow" Sports all around
  • Tyrell sub-frame locking inserts (stops shifting of sub-frame)
  • H&R 24mm rear sway
  • K&N Drop in Air filter
Extra's
  • VMR (18") V710 Rims with Pilot Sport 4s Summer tires
    • Plenty of tread left, was used about 2 summers, low miles
  • Factory wheels have Michelin Pilot Alpine performance winter tires
  • Factory down-pipe
  • Factory spring set
  • Oil extractor (you can change the oil from the top of the car)
  • ECS flush mount kit (for use on factory rims)
Notes:

• There is a scratch on the passenger door that I have not yet got repaired. I bumped it with my snow blower this year :-( I have a quote from a reputable place I was referred to and have dealt with in the past, Littman Auto for $600. I can have it repaired and include in price or you can take it as is.
  • 2 of the factory wheels have decent curb rash. I only have them on the winter and there was a curb hidden under the snow that caught them.

Pictures (More pictures: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArbSbD6gSwimgdglZCwjnpbuQZx9MA?e=JU1VrV)
IMG_4123.jpg

IMG_4380.jpg

IMG_3723.jpg

Please let me know if you have any questions.

-Mike

Last edited:

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
Description says white SE (no year but judging by the price and other things listed I assume mk7), yet the photos are of a black mk6.

Mindys

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2020 Golf GTI SE
Hey I got a question for you (not looking to buy): you are running the same suspension setup as me (VWR+Konis). How is it when you hit larger bumps in the road? Does it sound like the car gets hit with a sledge hammer?

AtominFlux

Just wanted to let everyone know that the car I am selling still has a volume knob and controls for the AC. Just sayin'. ;-)

Make me and offer. I really would like to sell this to another enthusiast, already ready to go for fun action. I have another car coming soon and I really hate to trade to dealer. They won't care about any add-ons or the tune.

-Mike