GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SOCALEURO 6/26/10 Coverage Thread by P2Spec.com

ben@p2spec

Ready to race!
Frank@P2Spec and I joined up in the ranks to SocalEuro this weekend and had a blast checking out the GTI and VW heritage in attendance. While the lot was mostly preoccupied with Targa Trophy early on, we went ahead and covered mostly just the VWs :D. If anyone has more coverage to add, please do so, although as ONE of THREE Mk6s in attendance, our very own MK6 felt a bit lonely!

Enjoy!

absoluteczech's CW MK6 ;)

Indeed!

P2Spec Frank's C32 Carlsson on 19" BBS LM!

P2Spec's very own Dirty Candy :)

Met up with absoluteczech while I was there as well and both of us agreed, we need more MK6s in attendance, so all you SoCal 6s out there, get on that roll call list in the California > owners thread <. If you're a part of this thread, give us a shout!

Cheers!

(This is only half the coverage, as Frank has the opposite rows still in his camera!)

sik tl

Ready to race!

Very clean Rabbit as well as a number of other VDUBs!

WhiteRabbit2007

Sturmtruppen
Car(s)
2007 GTI DSG
Yeah alot of guys in my group of about 20 all had there cars washed, but there was road work on the 605N and there were fat patches of dirt on the highway! Epic Fail for us Candy Whites :(

akaprince

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 GTI BMP 2DR DSG
any more of that bike?

BlueWabbit

back being low.
Car(s)
2008 VW Rabbit
Damn wish I could've made it out for this year's Big SoCal Euro, looks like it was a good turn out and definitely had some great cars out as well.