GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SoCal Meets/Cruises

Father Seth

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2015 Golf TSI
There’s a fb/ IG page. Last Sunday. Meets up the last Sunday of the month all over SoCal. Always a good time. Mostly VWs but all kinds show up.
I always hear good things about them but I still haven't joined for some reason. I'll probably do that today.

Dameon

Go Kart Champion
Anyone going to Last Sunday tomorrow? Leaves from Oxnard Costco at 9am. Driving through ojai.

647451B0-74FE-4B71-A6ED-4F40B6D1CAA7.jpeg
7A198732-0081-4FEB-9B24-FABE7ADE10D6.jpeg

Father Seth

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2015 Golf TSI

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
It was a great drive, first time I've driven my TDI with any "purpose" and I have very few complaints. I saved the route and intend to drive it semi-often. I'll post pictures when I get a chance. Side note, including the drive I put almost 270 miles on the car Saturday, less than half a tank, haha. Feels good knowing the car is still capable of great mileage when I'm not doing my 2 mile work commute.

Father Seth

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2015 Golf TSI
It was a great drive, first time I've driven my TDI with any "purpose" and I have very few complaints. I saved the route and intend to drive it semi-often. I'll post pictures when I get a chance. Side note, including the drive I put almost 270 miles on the car Saturday, less than half a tank, haha. Feels good knowing the car is still capable of great mileage when I'm not doing my 2 mile work commute.
Is the TDI tuned? I've considered getting a TDI because I used to see MK6 TDI go hard.

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
I do have the Kerma tune and it makes a HUGE difference. But... I am currently flashed to stock. When I saw the post for this meet/drive it was early Saturday morning. I needed to eat breakfast, fill up and drive the 45 minutes to the meeting point and didn't have time to re-flash. Would have made a nice difference. I will have the tune flashed for the next drive for sure, along with some other mods that are being done this weekend/next.

Dameon

Go Kart Champion
The group is most active on Facebook. Also on Instagram. The map app is google maps. I think it cut off the meeting point though. They change the cruise every month. I have seen one or two down south in the two years I’ve been attending. They normally meet up between 830-9am. Depending on how many people show up, they break the driving groups up to 15 ish cars. Fast group rolling out around 9am then the Medium group and Slower group every ten minutes.

Meet up time and location below. There’s always a Starbucks or McDonald’s near by.

22B7819A-C2CE-47BD-AC02-4B4910C42B73.jpeg

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
If I can get all my homework done on Saturday I intend to go for this drive. Since the last Last Sunday I have added S3 Aluminum Subframe, Whiteline KTA 252 Aluminum control arms, Neuspeed front and rear sway bars, 034 upper and lower dogbone inserts, and re-flashed Kerma tune. Really eager to see how the car feels now.