GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SoCal Hooligans of IE/EuroGoons Present: Occupy Buffalo Wild Wings

Djanemix

Opps!!!
Car(s)
06 GTI MKV
EuroGoons Present:

Occupy BWW Thursdays - Next date: February 12, 2015 and happening every 2nd Thursday of each month.

Where: Buffalo Wild Wings -Chino Hills
3160 Chino Avenue
Chino Hills, CA 91709

When: 2nd Thursday of Every month

Why: Cause we are a bunch of Euro Enthusiasts!

Time: 8:30pm-??? (We do plan on hitting the bar at around 10:30, so please drink responsibly)

All the same rules apply:
NO BURNING OUT
NO SPEEDING OFF
NO LOUD MUSIC
NO DRAMA
THROW YOUR TRASH AWAY

All Euros are welcomed!!!

If you don't want BWW, there are a lot of other eateries in the same lot. Come join us and meet the young and the old. We just hope to see you out there spreading the Euro love! :heart:

Last edited:

Djanemix

Opps!!!
Car(s)
06 GTI MKV
Rain or Shine... This meet will still go on! Come and enjoy Euros, Friendship, Wings and Beer. Come Thursday for our meet and comeback Sunday to have a BBQ on Sunday with the Simply Low/Swagen crew! Euros is what it's all about!

Djanemix

Opps!!!
Car(s)
06 GTI MKV
Also tonight is $.65 Boneless Wing night and DJ @ 10pm for those of you wanting to stay late! Rain or Shine it's still on!

Djanemix

Opps!!!
Car(s)
06 GTI MKV
I would like to thank each and everyone that showed up yesterday for our meet. We counted nearly 100 cars at any given time. More than double that our previous meet. It's because of cool peeps such as yourselves, is the reasoning we do these meets. We had nothing but positive vibes all night. BWW was happy to host us again and many more times in the future. Thank you also for abiding by the rules and not causing a ruckus. With that said I also would like to shout out some of the other local Euro car groups that came and showed us their support as well. Such groups as: Simply Low, Swagen, Useless, Euro Junkies, Euro Meisters, Euro Jerks, Royals IE and all you indies that wanted to find a place and just chill. If I misses a group, let me know. I made sure to try and meet everyone in attendance.
SoCal Hooligans is a group of Euro Enthusiasts that likes to share with other Euro Enthusiasts, what it's like to be a family. We support our Euro community and attend various car club events as well as perform our own events. It's all about one love!

If you we're unable to attend our meet on Dec 13, our friends: Simply Low/Swagen will be hosting a BBQ this Sunday, Dec 16 at Bonelli Park. So we hope to see you there.

Everyone have a fun and safe Holiday Season and Don't forget, our next event will be Jan 10, 2013. We can only strive to make this event bigger.

Be sure to follow us on Instagram: s_hooligans or my personal page: dRe4per

Thanks,
James (aka Haméz)

Djanemix

Opps!!!
Car(s)
06 GTI MKV

Djanemix

Opps!!!
Car(s)
06 GTI MKV
Happy New Year everyone.... Boy how time flys by. Don't forget to join us January 10, 2013 for our next big meet. Hope to draw a big crowd like last time. See you there!

Djanemix

Opps!!!
Car(s)
06 GTI MKV
Monday bump!

Djanemix

Opps!!!
Car(s)
06 GTI MKV
$.65 boneless wings tomorrow! Woot woot!

Rain or shine... The show must go on!

Metalmilitia306

Mario Kart 64 Champion
Car(s)
car
free bump for a great meet!

Djanemix

Opps!!!
Car(s)
06 GTI MKV

Djanemix

Opps!!!
Car(s)
06 GTI MKV
Once again... Another 80+ car night!!! On behalf of the Hooligan family, I can't thank everyone enough for coming out and supporting us. We do this for all of you Euro Enthusiasts because we like to promote a chill place where everyone can have fun. There were plenty of good vibes. And despite what seemed to be the coldest of nights, everyone still came out! Besides the Hooligan family that came out from all over SoCal... I want to thank those crews that continue to give us their support: SWÄGEN, SimplyLow, Useless, EuroJunkies, EuroMeisters, MKAddicts, 4 Seasons guys and again all you indies. If I left a group out, please don't hesitate to tell me. Last night was extra special as the creator of Wuste Vegas himself was in attendance with his 2013 VW CC. What can I say... the word is getting out! I will be posting pics shortly. Thanks again to everyone and I look forward to seeing everyone again next month.

Djanemix

Opps!!!
Car(s)
06 GTI MKV
So January is already coming to an end and 2013 has started off great! With that said... we would like to invite everyone again for our "Occupy BWW- Chino Hills" meet on February 7, 2013. We plan to start February off huge and continue where January left off as we all prepare for the summer festivities such as Wuste! Just Saying, lol! So come join us for great peeps and great fun. Hope to see you all there!

February 7, 2013 @ Chino Hills BWW

For those of you that don't know if its worth coming down... check out the photos from the January meet. It keeps growing and growing... thanks to all of the support from the other car groups! Lots of inter-Euro love here!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/d-reaper/sets/72157632626276965/

IMG_1761 by dReaper1, on Flickr

IMG_1770 by dReaper1, on Flickr

IMG_1756 by dReaper1, on Flickr

IMG_1737 by dReaper1, on Flickr

IMG_1736 by dReaper1, on Flickr

IMG_1751 by dReaper1, on Flickr

IMG_1765 by dReaper1, on Flickr

IMG_1764 by dReaper1, on Flickr

Djanemix

Opps!!!
Car(s)