GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

ExtraChrispy

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
WTS: OEM Dallas wheels with Bridgestone potenza re97as (approx 9k miles) $400. Located in Irvine.

OEM_dallas_wheel.jpeg

mk7rip

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
mk7
Looking for a GTI stock muffler.

Also have an OEM golf R exhaust with valves for sale, $120 located in riverside.

MK7Rv3

Car(s)
8VS3
WTB Cobb AP - wouldn’t mind a stage 2 file. Golf R/S3 (I have a S3, should work right?)

Also interested in IC + BFI mounts, located in Los Angeles. Thanks :)

Last edited:

workerONE

Car(s)
MK7
FREE STUFF with local pickup or cost of shipping: I'm in Coachella Valley near Palm Springs. Message me if interested.
I have a Travall Pet Barrier in like new condition . These things are really nice.
I also have a Muddy Buddy cargo liner,
OEM Mirror Caps, sequential mirror cap turn indicators,
Cargo privacy cover (the OEM part that hides your cargo from view)
MK7 front dash panel (with air vents)

Last edited:

Track R

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
R
I have a like new set of custom Evo Corse Sanremo Corse finished in anthracite, these are their motorsport profile with deep center hub pocket and they will clear any 380mm 6piston Brembo GT, GT-S and Pista race calipers among other big brake kits without spacers and are the exact wheel produced for the Skoda Octavia cup cars.

asking $1200 plus shipping or pickup in SF Bay Area

specs:
5x112
ET51
cb.57.1
conical steel inserts
20 new lug bolts

tempImageLNLRGP.png
tempImageCtNoTZ.png
tempImageS0YXHc.png
tempImagenYF468.png
tempImage1mbo0g.png
tempImagebXAeoi.png
650E4DFD-9807-4414-B5BD-09032B08185F.png
83DA1053-8AD3-4FD8-B17C-CB4D27994274.png

Last edited:

DarkArrow

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'18 R
FS: Satin Gun Metallic 18x8.5 Neuspeed RSe 10 wheels with 235/40/18 AS4 tires.
Condition: 8.5/10
Wheels have been used for around 60k miles.

The Good:
- No curb rash
- No bends/cracks/structural issues
- Brand new RS center caps, still have protective plastic on them
- Tires all have between 6/32nds and 7/32nds of tread left. I measured inside and outside, very even wear.

The Bad:
- Typical small chips from daily driving and lug bolt removal over 60k miles. (took a picture of the worst wheel and some more noticeable imperfections)
- One bigger chip near a valve stem (see pictures)
- Weird line under clear coat, maybe in the paint? I should have checked the wheels more thoroughly when I bought them. I'm 99% sure it's not a crack, there's no line in the clear and if you run your fingernail over it, it's smooth. (tried my best to get a photo of it)

Located in 92870.
Asking $1200.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/XmwzJwy7cfmMPpUb7

ForbesTheBrit

Car(s)
2018 Golf R
For Sale - an almost brand new Nameless Performance MK7.5 Golf R Exhaust. This is for 2018-2020 MK7.5 Golf R’s. I ordered this a month ago and received last Friday. Installed for 1 day and removed - i took my wife out in it and on the first drive she told me it was too loud (personally I thought it sounded great but she rides in my car a lot). Fit and finish is amazing - it only took me an hour to install. These are all handmade by the team at nameless performance with quality v-bands. I have the box and receipt to prove I just purchased. This is the model with dual 5” mufflers. Due to condition looking to get close to what I paid - save your self the month + long wait time. See Nameless Performance website for more info on the exhaust: https://shop.namelessperformance.com/catback-exhaust-2018-golf-r/

Asking $1300 OBO

Located in Glendale but willing to meet up anywhere in the Greater LA Area

DM or Text (281-Five46-2679) for more info
Bump for a great exhaust. Need to add to the baby fund

starsmith

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 Urano Grey GTI
FS: 4 original 18" Pretorias with Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4 225/40R18 tires, available for pickup in DTLA, asking $700

These wheels will be coming off the car on December 3. Selling because I got some 17s.

The wheels were used for 50k miles and are in good mechanical condition. They do have some curb rash and cosmetic wear around the edge which is why I'm willing to be reasonable about price.

The tires were purchased in 2021, have 26k miles, and all have at least 5/32" of tread depth.

Attachments

• IMG_5277.png
    IMG_5277.png
    12.4 MB · Views: 60
  • IMG_5279.png
    IMG_5279.png
    14.8 MB · Views: 62
  • IMG_5280.png
    IMG_5280.png
    13.7 MB · Views: 56
  • IMG_5282.png
    IMG_5282.png
    11.9 MB · Views: 54
Last edited:

ChristopherNeil

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Looking for a passenger side sideskirt for a GTI. Mine's had a tiny kink in it (assuming from improper jacking) since I bought it. Must be in straight and clean. I'm in San Diego 92130/92024.

Autobahn

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'18 Golf R
FS: 2018 Atlas R-Line 20” Wheels

Wheels and Tires have 6,500 miles on them.

Ceramic coated, no curbing, and tires are in great condition

SOLD

Last edited:

Autobahn

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'18 Golf R
I have a like new set of custom Evo Corse Sanremo Corse finished in anthracite, these are their motorsport profile with deep center hub pocket and they will clear any 380mm 6piston Brembo GT, GT-S and Pista race calipers among other big brake kits without spacers and are the exact wheel produced for the Skoda Octavia cup cars.

asking $1200 plus shipping or pickup in SF Bay Area

specs:
5x112
ET51
cb.57.1
conical steel inserts
20 new lug bolts
How much do they weigh?

They’re 18x9?