GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

flipflp

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'16 Golf R DSG
no rush just hard to find a used cat back for the car. why are you switching?
AWE is saying something like 6-8 weeks. I've had the CTS for a bit and I'm looking for a change. If that time frame works for you shoot me a DM, otherwise I'll list the exhaust locally once it's off the car.

Ace92028

Go Kart Newbie
Would you trade for 18" neuspeed rse10's in hyper silver? Michellin A/S tires on em
How much cash for them? also how wide?

9uns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
gti
anyone in oc / la have an aftermarket cbe they're looking to sell or trade? i have the css muffler available for trade.

HelloNewman

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Mk7
Up for sale in the Thousand Oaks area, I've got a couple parts I removed from my MK7.5 before selling.

Neuspeed FMIC - $325 - The larger of the two options. Intercooler hoses not pictured but included of course. You will need to buy a nutsert kit from Neuspeed, or anywhere really, to install.

Dieselgeek Sigma 6 short shifter - sold

-JB4 (original square box design I think?) w/ USB cable add on - sold

-KW V1 coilovers with Eurosport Camber Kit Mounts - $800

-Eibach Rear Sway Bar - $120

-Neuspeed P-Flo Cold Air Intake - Black - Carb Legal - sold

-Ecohitch 2" Invisible/Removable Trailer Hitch - $250 - can remove the receiver and you will not have any sign of the hitch being installed
- https://www.etrailer.com/Trailer-Hitch/Volkswagen/Golf/2018/306-X7375.html?VehicleID=201875399

-Factory roof rack bars w/ 2 Keys - sold

All parts besides intercooler and JB4 have a maximum of 11,100 miles on them. Those two items were purchased used. Coilovers and swaybar have almost exactly 11,100. Other parts were installed around similar intervals and all removed at the same time. All prices are OBO within reason.
I'll take the intercooler.

x6frost

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MK7 GTI Autobahn
WTS an OEM 4 Door roof rack w/ inno fairing, key and included torque wrench $200 OBO. Can include harbor freight cargo carrier if interested.