GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

boostnonu

Go Kart Newbie
Well its time to say goodbye to the MK7.5. So im starting my for sale thread. Most everything is on the car so it will be coming off soon if interested and have cash it can come off a lot sooner.
-ST coilovers 15k miles $500
-ST rear sway bar with moog endlinks 5k miles SOLD
-Dyna Blink turn signals for mirrors 10k miles $120
-M52 DSG paddles silver 5k miles $100
-Helix subwoofer 5k miles $350
-Aerofabb front splitter v2 10k miles $200
-Aerofabb rear spoiler 10k miles $100
- APR downpipe 10k miles $650
-APR exhaust {MK7.5} with mid muffler 10k miles $800
-APR intake with hole cut into it. 10k miles $300
-APR intake tube. 10k miles $120
-APR turbo muffler delete 10k miles $120
-APR inlet with a mild port and polish 10k miles $120
-APR silicon hose kit 10k miles $140
-GFB diverter valve adapter. 10k miles SOLD
-RS7 coilpacks 5k miles $100
-EQT COBB AP non dsg 4k miles $650
-EUROCODE rear bar. 3k miles $160
-OEM VW roof bars and rocky mount bike holder with invo faring 3k miles $400 obo
-034 Motorsports upper camber plates. 5 hundred miles $250
-ECS tuning skidplate 5 hundred miles $150
-OEM dynamic taillights with harness all from shop dap. 5k miles $800
-OBDeleven pro -- will be avalible after taillights removed $50
-IE dongle $100
-Wagner intercooler bought from another member and never got around to install. was told 5 hundred miles on it and it shows dusty but still very clean. $600
-EQT charge pipe hose brand new never used $200
Superspeed RF03RR grey wheels. Aug 5 2020 i put new tires on them no damage to wheels. also have ECS tuning titainum lug bolts wheels 15k miles. Only thing is i need to do a trade for stock wheels with good tires + cash $TRADES ONLY RIGHT NOW—SOLD
My names is James im in the pasadena area, thanks! 6267105098

Bump

jetplaness

Passed Driver's Ed
Just putting a feeler out there. I'm waiting on my Euro LED tails to get delivered and I'm going to sell the LED NA taillights from my 2019 gti. If you're interested let me know and we can talk more when I finally get order delivered.

bump.These are ready to sell if anyone is interested, in asking for $250

55rag

I have a set of stock Mk7.5 brake pads if anyone wants them. I swapped them out pretty soon after I bought the car so these only have a couple hundred miles on them. Local pickup.

I'm in Garden Grove.

DarkArrow

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'18 R
JB4 rev 1 w/ data cable

Rev 1 operates the same as the current rev 2. The only differences I know of are, rev1 requires 4 plugs to install vs the 3 plugs on rev 2 and it's a square box instead of rectangular.

The lock for the plug connecting to the MAP sensor is cracked, but plug connects fine and never had it come loose in 20k miles (see photo).

JB4.jpgJB4_2.jpg

Located in 92870. Asking $280 shipped.

Last edited:

figlin

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2018 GTI SE
JB4 rev 1 w/ data cable

Rev 1 operates the same as the current rev 2. The only differences I know of are, rev1 requires 4 plugs to install vs the 3 plugs on rev 2 and it's a square box instead of rectangular.

The lock for the plug connecting to the MAP sensor is cracked, but plug connects fine and never had it come loose in 20k miles (see photo).

View attachment 184498View attachment 184499

Asking $280 shipped.
Are you located in San Diego for local sale by chance?

figlin

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2018 GTI SE
I'm thinking to go back to stock and wondering if anyone local in San Diego would want to swap for their stock wheels/exhaust.

I have an OEM clubsport s rear muffler and Neuspeed RSe12 18 x 8" wheels in Hyper Silver. Send me a message if interested.

Guessing you have the mk7? I can’t really tell... if you have 7.5 a swap I’d want to swap.

Reyes351

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'17 VW GTI Sport
Guessing you have the mk7? I can’t really tell... if you have 7.5 a swap I’d want to swap.
It's a Mk7; I was going to swap with him but last I heard he was having a possible buyer take a look at the car. I haven't heard from him but he updated his FS thread as SOLD. So I guess the new owner kept it lol

9uns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
gti
Going to have a set of VWR springs for sale within the next month or so. Springs are coming off of my 2017 GTI and have approximately 20k miles. Mileage won't be going up as I rarely drive my car nowadays. Only reason I'm selling is because I'll be replacing w/ coilovers.

$150 picked up in 92832.

LMK if interested.

Terriquez88

Go Kart Champion
Going to have a set of VWR springs for sale within the next month or so. Springs are coming off of my 2017 GTI and have approximately 20k miles. Mileage won't be going up as I rarely drive my car nowadays. Only reason I'm selling is because I'll be replacing w/ coilovers.

$150 picked up in 92832.

LMK if interested.
what coilovers did you go with?

9uns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
gti
what coilovers did you go with?

Decided to give Open Road Tuning RS series a shot. Price was recently dropped from $1200 to $950. I've read somewhere that some parts are manufactured by the same manufacturer for Fortune Auto parts. We'll see.