GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

Terriquez88

Go Kart Champion
Just putting a feeler out there. I'm waiting on my Euro LED tails to get delivered and I'm going to sell the LED NA taillights from my 2019 gti. If you're interested let me know and we can talk more when I finally get order delivered.
Where did you order the euro taillight if you don’t mind me asking? Also do u need a separate harness?

dragonskiss

Ready to race!
Just putting a feeler out there. I'm waiting on my Euro LED tails to get delivered and I'm going to sell the LED NA taillights from my 2019 gti. If you're interested let me know and we can talk more when I finally get order delivered.

I'm definitely interested. How much you looking to get for them?

Last edited:

Terriquez88

Go Kart Champion
Sold: Selling my Bilstein B16 coilover. I only had them on for 2000 miles but looking to sell and move to bags. I bought brand new nuts and top hats for the coilover and are included. I’m looking to get $1200 but u cna make me an offer. Local sale only. More pictures upon request.
BB3AB485-0BBE-481E-BD50-506A4B65BC1F.jpeg

Last edited:

projectTVMK7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Audi A3
LT Motorsports FMIC *SOLD*
20200716_174246.jpg

OEM MK7 GTI catback exhaust $100 local pickup only
20200715_141846.jpg

Last edited:

Plaidseats

Car(s)
2017 MK7
I have an AWE Touring catback for sale. Has black polished tips as well. Asking $850. Was installed on the car for less than a year. This was installed on a 2017 GTI.

Attachments

• AWE2.jpg
    AWE2.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 119
  • AWE.jpg
    AWE.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 109

x6frost

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MK7 GTI Autobahn
I’ll have my JB1 with billet case and data cable for sale probably by this weekend when I have time to remove it from my car. Nothing wrong with it, it’s a great unit and actually the second one I’ve had. Just going a different route.
Open to trades if local deal. Can ship at buyer’s expense. I’m thinking $200 is reasonable considering it has the billet case and the data cable.
pming