GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

swifthide

Is it a single exit or dual exit?

What kind of effect did this have on your sound?
Tames it volume-wise definitely. Gets rid of a lot of raspiness too. Was just too tame when I got the catless DP catted. Current set up now is catted dp and awe track catback. Old set up was CSS muffler, catless dp, and the vibrant res then right away took off the res when I went catted DP

Father Seth

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2015 Golf TSI
Tames it volume-wise definitely. Gets rid of a lot of raspiness too. Was just too tame when I got the catless DP catted. Current set up now is catted dp and awe track catback. Old set up was CSS muffler, catless dp, and the vibrant res then right away took off the res when I went catted DP

How much did you want for it? Been looking to replace my muffler and resonator and I keep hearing vibrant is the way to go.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Brand new Brisk Racing ER12S silver spark plugs. I have used these plugs for over 25k and have never had any problems! They perform great!

$45 Shipped or $40 picked up in OC SoCal

Kind Regards,
Ryan

What stage tune did you use them on?

mk7matteo

Go Kart Champion
I have some Neuspeed Sport springs for sale. They have barely 10k miles on them. I had zero issues with theses springs but am selling because I upgraded to coilovers. Ride quality is good for lowering springs, even with the stock shocks. Drop is modest; around 2 inches, just enough to close the gap between tire and fender.

Looking for $225 obo - located in Santa Clarita - pickup only.

mk7matteo

Go Kart Champion
*SOLD*

I have some Neuspeed Sport springs for sale. They have barely 10k miles on them. I had zero issues with theses springs but am selling because I upgraded to coilovers. Ride quality is good for lowering springs, even with the stock shocks. Drop is modest; around 2 inches, just enough to close the gap between tire and fender.

Looking for $225 obo - located in Santa Clarita - pickup only.

Photos:

Attachments

• 37C4D2A2-E916-4803-8676-2D8C46392178.jpeg
    37C4D2A2-E916-4803-8676-2D8C46392178.jpeg
    130.3 KB · Views: 102
  • 88CA412C-2B03-4B58-A3B9-E4C2F393AC99.jpeg
    88CA412C-2B03-4B58-A3B9-E4C2F393AC99.jpeg
    120.3 KB · Views: 106
Last edited: