GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

sovietsky19

Go Kart Champion
Thanks man, sorry forgot price. Did you feel a big difference with this bar? What dis you experience? Maybe you can talk me into keeping it haha

nosmirk

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
7.5 DSG
Thanks man, sorry forgot price. Did you feel a big difference with this bar? What dis you experience? Maybe you can talk me into keeping it haha

Regular driving, not much. Around the numerous freeway cloverleafs, high speed curved freeway onramps and canyon roads (ACH, GMR, Azusa canyon, etc), yes. Bit less body roll and feels more neutral. This is probably enough, it's pretty fun to toss around. I'd consider a matching 26mm front bar if I needed work up there, but I think it's enough for the driving I'm currently doing.

sovietsky19

Go Kart Champion
Regular driving, not much. Around the numerous freeway cloverleafs, high speed curved freeway onramps and canyon roads (ACH, GMR, Azusa canyon, etc), yes. Bit less body roll and feels more neutral. This is probably enough, it's pretty fun to toss around. I'd consider a matching 26mm front bar if I needed work up there, but I think it's enough for the driving I'm currently doing.
Nice, thanks man!

Daco96

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2019 Volkswagen GTI
FS: Neuspeed RSe10 Satin Midnight Blue 19x8 et:45 on 235/35 tires decent life. One tire is brand new.
When I was cleaning the wheels I unfortunately found a minor crack on bottom right wheel. Idk how long the crack was there but I ran it and had no issues. I can either buy a brand new wheel or you can take them as is!
Asking $1k
92532 area.
I have additional photos if needed
Open to offers !

2LEEGIT

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI MK7
FS: (3) Race bucket seats (will not come with brackets, slider or adapter), light weight, good used conditions, always removed and stored inside, seats are a little dusty from sitting in the garage, FIA expired, will work great for autocross and track events, universal fit to different cars with the right bracket and slider, asking $400 per seat
*(pictures coming soon)

1 - Sparco Rev, ultra-light weight fiberglass shell, evolved from the EVO seat, the Rev is designed for the smaller driver
2X - Cobra Suzuka Pro Fit, kevlar shell, is an incredibly safe, lighter and more rigid (than similar fiberglass seats) and deep sided for positive driver location
Bump…help me clear this out so I can get more race car parts. HAHAHAA

gundamg14

Ready to race!
Selling a catted MAP downpipe. Located in Corona 350.00

Attachments

• 537D3F8A-F1EE-4C6C-BE55-22C940586579.jpeg
    537D3F8A-F1EE-4C6C-BE55-22C940586579.jpeg
    56.4 KB · Views: 45

ksurl

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI SE DSG
WTB: Weathertech floor mats. front + passenger. rear optional

Found local seller

Last edited:

socalhatch

Don't panic it's organic
Car(s)
2017 Golf R
Have a set of four grey Pretoria's with 235/35R19 firehawk indys 6/32 tread posted on the wheel section, location IE or OC $1200.

ExtraChrispy

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
WTS: OEM Dallas wheels with Bridgestone potenza re97as (approx 9k miles) $400. Located in Irvine. Been in storage for a bit so just trying to clear these out. No curb rashes from what I recall, some swirls on the black painted areas due to regular washing.

OEM_dallas_wheel.jpeg

Reactions: Rdx