GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

Ovox0

Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Car is gone, listing the rest of my parts for sale. Parts came off a 2016 GTI with Performance Pack. All parts are used and in good condition unless stated otherwise. Local pickup only at this time. Located in Irvine, 92618. No trades, cash only.

- Advan RZ-DF FORGED Wheels in Hyper Black. 19x8.5 ET45 5x112. Comes with MPSS 235/35/19. Tread about 9/32. Excellent condition. No curbs or bends. Normal wear from daily driving. Lettering on center caps are a little faded - $2400
- H&R Rear Sway Bar 26mm. Used for about 15k miles - $180
- Superpro End Links. Used for about 15k miles - $70
- IE Open Intake with SAI. Used for about 15k miles. Filter can use a cleaning. Small rub mark on pipe. - $180
- APR Electronic Boost Gauge (no boost tap, 1 or 2 wires on the connector is a little loose, but was working perfectly for me) - $120
- S2T Paddles, black anodize - $130
- OEM MK7 European Aspherical side mirror. Glue on passenger side mirror worse off, so I had to re-glue it with E6000 adhesive - $60
- H&R 5mm spacers - $30

bump

Rockstar08

Ready to race!
I have several parts that I just took off the car because I am forced to sell my 2019 VW GTI Rabbit Edition. The NPM is still on the car because I had a VW mechanic do the install as I had never done one, so hopefully whomever buys it can help me remove it and I can help install it on your car. I live in Burbank but travel down to Orange County on the weekends if we need to meet up somewhere. I can tell you all these parts work extremely well together to reduce turbo spooling up. The power curve was smoother and more linear with a much longer torque curve feel to me. I researched all these products so I could keep my warranty intact to get as much smooth linear power as possible and they all did just that for what it’s worth!

1. SOLD- Neuspeed Power Module 64.10.15 - $240.00 Used 2 months ****SOLD***
2. SOLD -CTS Inlet Pipe - $60.00. Used 1 month ***SOLD***
3. SOLD- ECS Inlet Hose - $40.00 Used 1 month ***SOLD***
4. AFE Pro Dry S Filter - $30.00 Used 2 months still looks brand new
5. LEYO Paddle Shifters Black - $100.00
6. Carbon Fiber License Plate Frame - $5.00View attachment 27936View attachment 27937View attachment 27938View attachment 27939View attachment 27940View attachment 27941

Just updated what’s sold so far.

Last edited:

ogrisker

Ready to race!
For Sale Austins and tires

Im looking to Sell my 18" Austin wheels with tires. I had just over 15k miles on them, never seen snow, no major dings or scratches ( just usual / normal very light wear and tear). Tires are 225's Acceleras? All Seasons (i know, i know, that/s what it came with) at about 70% tread left
$450 obo Takes it...

Attachments

• 20181106_094241-01.jpeg
    20181106_094241-01.jpeg
    78.5 KB · Views: 492
Last edited:

somerset9

Go Kart Newbie
FS- H&R Spacers with extended ball seat bolts
One pair 8mm, one pair 10mm
$70 for each, take both for $130

Reason for sale is just downsizing to 3mm ones to fit the wheelwells a little better and to avoid all the rubbing now that a lot of my commute consists of local roads with dips.

Bump!

Auxlry

Looking to sell a few parts. I’m located in Riverside, but work in Long Beach so I could meet anywhere in those areas.

JB4 Group 1 with a USB Data cable. - $300
Stock Golf R Downpipe - $50
Stock Golf R Resonator - $25
Stock Golf R Carpet Floor Mats - $25
Stock Golf R Intercooler (Simple upgrade for a GTI) -$50

Frank Reynolds

Go Kart Newbie
Not sure if this is kosher but I’m selling a kick ass washer and dryer because they don’t fit at my new place.

PM me for more pics and info

Elwood

3-7-77
-- I haven't done laundry in six months. One pair [of underwear] lasts me four days. I go front, I go back, I go inside-out. Then I go front and back.
-- Wow. That is both disgusting and awesome.

MDLBC

Ready to race!
The irony is if he posted this a month ago I would have considered buying the set. 15 year old washer finally died.

Any mods on the set? They look lowered. [emoji16]

vanGTI

For sale:

Cts turbo intake w/ sai for $230. Used for approx 5000 miles. Small surface scratches from installation with no impact. All hardware included. Filter is in great condition.

Turbosmart kompact em dual port bov (TS-0223-1063): $210 Used for approx 5000 miles as well. All mounting hardware included. Like new condition with minor scratches from installation.

Reason: Returning to stock.

Located in Walnut/Diamond Bar

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk