GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Socal (formerly Cali) MK5 Sighting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ketchupfreak

Go Kart Champion
This is a thread for anyone that spots a MK5. Please list where you saw them, what time you saw them and a description of the car (color, mods, driver). My old Eclipse forum had one of these and it was pretty cool spotting other members. So far, I havent spotted any other GTI's in my area, 626-909. Hope to see some of you guys in the future!

335 Trojan

Macro FTW.
I have seen 3 in the USC Parking Structure D. A red one, a silver one, and another silver one that belongs to TurboDSG of this forum.

Oh, and I see this really nice BM with a lot of mods like color matched side-markers, blacked out emblems, debadged, eyelids, Neuspeed Sport springs, AWE Tuning Boost Gauge, tail light tint lenses...

Stuff like that :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

mKvDuBBy

SoFa KiNg FaSt
Car(s)
MKV GTI
:headbang: Yesterday at the burbank meet there were six of them or maybe five. It was pretty tight. 2 BM, 1 Silver, 1 RED, and mine 1 UG. Check it out on the first week of October its the 4th. They will be there again for sure. :headbang:

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
saw ug gti in irvine by northwood

ketchupfreak

Go Kart Champion
Lol I was coming home from dinner with my dad and my gf and as I stopped at a stopsign I saw a UG MKV coming from the left. They slowed down even though they had a right of way and it ended up being a potential GTI owner on a test drive with a salesman. I gave them a peace sign and im sure the salesman and the test driver got a kick out of seeing another GTI on their test drive.

binky

Ready to race!
Car(s)
06 Mazda MX-5
see about 6 on my lot every day! theres a red one running around in berkeley guy lives by ashby bart. seen a couple bms and ugs also. i think theres another silver owner in berkeley too i see him on san pablo in the am

GTIWolf23

Oval Newbie
Car(s)
2007 VW Rabbit
I just spotted a Candy White GTI today, the first one I've seen in a while. Brand new from....Royal Motors (didnt have its plates yet). I was over on 9th and Judah getting myself a Jamba Juice. CW looks great, but I personally like Tornado Red and Black Magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.