GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

So something is trying to get me to leave VW but i keep fighting back,

sloppyGTI

Silly Rabit
Car(s)
2019 VW gti autobahn
Having similar issues with a headliner reinstall after a leak in our no-sunroof Alltrack at 600 miles new.

They’re just dropping the ball left and right on the reassembly of the interior. This is my trusted dealer and they usually do good work, but I’m at my wits end right now.
i got an email from VWoA case rep yesterday and she asked me what i wanted to do to go forward, i simply said its time for a new replacement vehicle, my car has been over there since the last weekend of may.

sloppyGTI

Silly Rabit
Car(s)
2019 VW gti autobahn
At this point I'd take driving without the rear seat in it and have them deliver that to my door. Backseat and surrounding trim is easy install.
nah im going to play their game and come up on top in the end. the longer they take the better my chances are legally just wait in see.

ToddMS

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2018 Golf TSI SE
I have been in the dealer world for the past 15 years. Sometimes it just goes wrong. Where you do one thing to help a client (car wash) and something (dent) happens. Then when they take it out to the body shop the lube tech or porter driving has a screwdriver in his back pocket and rips the leather seat. Yada, yada.
They’ve owned up to it and are trying to make things right. How long have they been waiting on the part? What part is it - I can look in the ETKA on Monday for you. Can you get a part number and I can verify the delay?
I’ve been waiting about 3 weeks on a control unit for a client that has parts specifically from Italy. After COVID hit them, their factories went down and now no parts are available. I have another customer waiting on a sunroof frame. Ordered in late May, was first told mid-July; now late August. Now I have an Atlas that has had to stay inside for 3 months. Unfortunately, sometimes it just happens.
Best of luck to you.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
i got an email from VWoA case rep yesterday and she asked me what i wanted to do to go forward, i simply said its time for a new replacement vehicle, my car has been over there since the last weekend of may.

Did she reply?

sloppyGTI

Silly Rabit
Car(s)
2019 VW gti autobahn
You think they'll give him a new car ? Again? lol....
Lady just emailed me friday with ideas on how I want to go forward waiting on her response but I’ll be asking for a golf r a replacement this time around 😀

sloppyGTI

Silly Rabit
Car(s)
2019 VW gti autobahn
I have been in the dealer world for the past 15 years. Sometimes it just goes wrong. Where you do one thing to help a client (car wash) and something (dent) happens. Then when they take it out to the body shop the lube tech or porter driving has a screwdriver in his back pocket and rips the leather seat. Yada, yada.
They’ve owned up to it and are trying to make things right. How long have they been waiting on the part? What part is it - I can look in the ETKA on Monday for you. Can you get a part number and I can verify the delay?
I’ve been waiting about 3 weeks on a control unit for a client that has parts specifically from Italy. After COVID hit them, their factories went down and now no parts are available. I have another customer waiting on a sunroof frame. Ordered in late May, was first told mid-July; now late August. Now I have an Atlas that has had to stay inside for 3 months. Unfortunately, sometimes it just happens.
Best of luck to you.
I completely understand what your saying, I'm not mad I'm not angry it's a waiting game and there isnt much I can do unfortunately I don't know the part but I can see if I can get it, I'm 100 percent not saying that VW sucks or screw them etc, be has always taken great care of me and things happen some people just go off and instantly start demanding this or that and I'm my expert it dosn't work to be a Karen, when my rabbit edition had its electrical issue they gave me an autonahn no questions asked and ate the cost difference, I'm sure one way or another they are going to take care of me, what I am annoyed about is the negligence and lack of care the service techs have given to my car and many others, when you have a roof rack on a car I just find It hard to think they would run it through an automated car wash, but anyways yes they did own up to it and yes they are fixing it outta their pocket they already replaced the rack and bike mount, so if they do end up giving me another car it just helps my resale value in the end since I'm still paying that original 26k loan. Thank for the insight and we will simply see where this goes you can pm me or I'll hit you up if I know more thanks friend

sloppyGTI

Silly Rabit
Car(s)
2019 VW gti autobahn
It’s begun 🤔😉 golf r here I come

Attachments

• 66424F7E-5260-440E-BD92-2C6159B8CF75.png
    66424F7E-5260-440E-BD92-2C6159B8CF75.png
    525.2 KB · Views: 100