GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

So like, how many womanz has you banged?

What is your bang total?

• 0-4 Tebowing it, just too young, or maybe you found the right one early on

Votes: 83 38.8%
  • 5-10 The average perhaps?

Votes: 46 21.5%
  • 10-15 OK, so you went to college...

Votes: 32 15.0%
  • 16-20 You went to college prior to 1985 or balled real hard in the 90’s

Votes: 14 6.5%
  • 21-29 You lived in a bar after going to college

Votes: 9 4.2%
  • 30+ You may have AIDS, but at least you had fun

Votes: 30 14.0%

• Total voters

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Eight for me... In college I was kind of a prude and mostly only accepted BJs :lol:

That Catholic School Guilt was strong with me... so I've gotten BJs from probably twice that number.

I'm single now though, so it will have to be at least nine... but considering I'm on the road, I doubt I'll find a wife that soon.

in4roadslayingtips from Natedogg and Jawn.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Two. Just two. :D

vwgti2.0t

Go Kart Champion
College was awesome. Even if you were ugly and/or a complete retard their were so many women to choose from it wasn't even funny. And/or find the drunkest girl at the frat party. Either way though...

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
College was awesome. Even if you were ugly and/or a complete retard their were so many women to choose from it wasn't even funny. And/or find the drunkest girl at the frat party. Either way though...

That's more like how it feels for me now at 26 than it did when I was in college, but my game was weak. Certainly did alright, but nothing impressive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vwgti2.0t

Go Kart Champion
That's more like how it feels for me now at 26 than it did when I was in college, but my game was weak. Certainly did alright, but nothing impressive.

My game wasn't strong in anyway. Lol. I got hammered, danced up a storm and did the random bump and grind until someone bit. Those first two years in college I multiplied my number before college by like 15. Fyi, the number before college was 1. I've been with the same girl for like 6 years now though (since i was 21, or jr year). I sometimes miss playing the game, but know it's not worth it.

Nice... inebriated consent.

How real men do it.

First off, the "..." Implied a joke. Secondly, thanks for stopping by to be the mature guy in an off-topic post about "how many girls you've banged," Ranger Rick.

AnchorsAweigh

Go Kart Champion
I'm just a few over 50 now. A lot of partying, a lot. lol
Moved around a lot and every time I moved I'd meet new people and start dating new people, start sleeping with new people and next thing I knew I was moving again. Repeated the cycle a few times and that's how I got to the number I am at today. I enjoyed it while it was happening. But as I got older I wanted a more stable relationship and now I have that and love every second of it.

Last edited:

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
what is bang