GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

So like, how many womanz has you banged?

What is your bang total?

• 0-4 Tebowing it, just too young, or maybe you found the right one early on

Votes: 83 38.8%
  • 5-10 The average perhaps?

Votes: 46 21.5%
  • 10-15 OK, so you went to college...

Votes: 32 15.0%
  • 16-20 You went to college prior to 1985 or balled real hard in the 90’s

Votes: 14 6.5%
  • 21-29 You lived in a bar after going to college

Votes: 9 4.2%
  • 30+ You may have AIDS, but at least you had fun

Votes: 30 14.0%

• Total voters

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Did someone say over 9000 yet?

socal87

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2012 GTI, Sun/Nav
Eh. Cheated on my ex wife, have been of the mentality that pussy is all the same. Mostly. I can't deny that sex with someone with whom you have good chemistry (therefore passion) would be better than sex with someone who's a dead fish...Hence the cheating...

3D1to153

Passed Driver's Ed
Eh. Cheated on my ex wife....better than sex with someone who's a dead fish...Hence the cheating...

-1 for cheating. Was it bad sex from the get go or did it get bad? I dont plan on getting married for years...because of this reason. Also because I'm a sex addict.

McQueen77

Banned
Ok, gotcha. Not sure about the biological drive being unique to men. I'd say it is "human". But yeah, simply having variety could be one of any number of reasons for big numbers. Insecurity could also be a reason. Some men don't feel secure unless they are sleeping with someone. I wasn't trying to say that ego is the only reason, rather that the reason driving the high number may affect a future marraige if it's not dealt with. Like the guy who sleeps around to feel good about himself will not do well in marriage until he finds a way to feel good about himself without humping around.

Another reason may simply be opportunity. Based on what you posted earlier, being in a touring band creates opportunity. If its there, why not take it? I mean, rule number 1 for me in college was "if a girl wants to sick your dick, then let her suck your dick" (standards do apply, obviously:D)

i used to subscribe to 'a man is only as good as his opportunities', meaning, every man would 'stray' if given the opportunity. that was one talking point in the justification anyway. at some point though, priorities change, values changes, whatever, and just because the opportunities are there, doesn't mean you have to take them. the thrill is always in knowing you have the access, that you can if you want.. it takes a man to pass on those opportunities whereas, when you are still a boy, you think seizing every one of those opportunities is where its at, so you seize them. over and over again. after a while, it occurs to you that you have seen this movie before and you know how it ends and sometimes, the close call and that tension & buildup is better than going all the way. you realize that your wife, your family, your home is not worth compromising because you want to try the sampler platter. it takes some guys longer than others to realize that. some guys never realize it. than there are all the other guys who just have limited opportunities and will never know what is on the other side of the wall. they just wonder. either those guys should have chosen a different line of work, of it doesn't matter and they are just fine where they are, not knowing and being alright with what they've got. its all a wash.

socal87

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2012 GTI, Sun/Nav
-1 for cheating. Was it bad sex from the get go or did it get bad? I dont plan on getting married for years...because of this reason. Also because I'm a sex addict.

Various other reasons...basically, we were a bad match, and I didn't handle things like I should of. Didn't want to separate and be alone and lose benefits of the relationship but wanted the fun that I wasn't having. Not denying that it was a bad move, nor that the promiscuity that followed wasn't in the best interests of my health, nor that there may or may not be an illegitimate child somewhere. I don't know for sure and I honestly don't ever want to know. It's been years and a little digging hasn't turned up anything other than an apparent marriage and no evidence of a child. I think that given the nature of the situation, it was a hoax or attempted blackmail into an exclusive relationship with said person.

To answer the first question...let's put it this way. I married a religious virgin. Never had a good connection and didn't get along at all, particularly because she tried to be religious to the point of ridiculousness and I wasn't interested. Being the virgin, she was uncomfortable with any sexual acts or positions other than missionary or girl on top...foreplay didn't happen, there was no passion or chemistry at all, it became a bore. That, added to the differences we already were having, as well as her unwillingness to be productive, got me thinking that the grass had to be greener SOMEWHERE. She wasn't willing to get a divorce and I was selfish because I didn't want to have to move back into the barracks.

I didn't really think she was beautiful or attractive, at least not to me. Her dad is native Australian and her mom is white, so she has her dad's structure (eyes, nose, lips, body type, hair type) and her mom's color (light skin, much lighter hair than most African Americans). She had large breasts, but I never got to enjoy them due to her religious reservations and inhibitions. I am so glad we never had kids...I haven't heard from or seen her since we split in 2010. Although, I find it ironic enough that she is from an area that is a 30 minute drive from where I currently am...I never figured that I would get orders to a place close to where my ex wife presumably lives. That was an issue with my wife as well...she doesn't want either of us running into shadows of my past.

3D1to153

Passed Driver's Ed
Being the virgin, she was uncomfortable with any sexual acts or positions other than missionary or girl on top...foreplay didn't happen

In the history of Devil Dogs, this is one of the worst decisions I've seen. Who marries into that? Hahahaha. Did you fucking purchase your GTI before you drove it too?

Just some sibling rivalry. :fighting0030:

DHS

Passed Driver's Ed
For me, it is an age thing....at 20 the number was low and 30 it was low....by 35, I went from being a geek to attractive (I did not change, I swear). I had a decent checking account and treated people like I was interested in them. That spread legs.
Then I settled down. So, here is me by age (I only count the first time with a specific girl):

0-20:0
21-25: 2
25-30: 1
30-35: 14
35-40: 0 (married)
40-45: 0 (married)
45-50: 0 (married; but I haven't hit 50 yet)

Now, at this point in my life my W has shut down and hates me. If it weren't for my health issues, the numbers would start creeping up.

socal87

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2012 GTI, Sun/Nav
In the history of Devil Dogs, this is one of the worst decisions I've seen. Who marries into that? Hahahaha. Did you fucking purchase your GTI before you drove it too?

Just some sibling rivalry. :fighting0030:

Actually yes I did. I drove a red one, same trim minus the splash guards, and decided I wanted black. My car had 10 miles on the clock when I drove it away.

Anyway all this being said, my first marriage was obviously a dumb boot decision. Learned a lot of things though.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
BUMP FOR NEWER MEMBERS TO OPINE ON THIS PARTICULAR SITUATION.

McQueen77

Banned
Old school yo