GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SneekyTuned waiting period?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Funny. Both him and Nick seemed to respond pretty quickly to the "I traded in the GTI, you can close out this tune and mark it done" emails 🤣

BrianB1993

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2018 GTI S 6MT
I GOT IT!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO I knew I could feel it lol. Now time to do some logging and see the differences between EQT and sneeky!

Last edited:

BrianB1993

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2018 GTI S 6MT
Well after the huge wait the map doesn’t work.. I get an error saying can’t put ECU into flash mode or whatever from sneeky map.. i reflashed EQT map with no issues.. sick..

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I've never seen so many people having to wait on tunes and tunes that are causing problems.

BrianB1993

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2018 GTI S 6MT
Very strange I tried to flash again during my lunch break so I could get a picture of the error and it actually worked very very weird

dannyboi88

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Audi S3 8V
I believe we are all curious to see what your results are between your EQT/ Sneeky.
Hopefully, we get a breakdown of your opinion lol

BrianB1993

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2018 GTI S 6MT
Correct… the situation is EXACTY as Cobb support suggested in the other thread.
car has 10k miles and i put a new battery in september.. BUT correct i did try flashing BEFORE i drove at all this AM.. but again so weird i could flash cobb OTS maps and EQT this AM no problem.. maybe the lady at cobb was correct and sneekys tune makes changes elsewhere? idk lol but im super happy im not sure if i can close this thread or anything but if possible it can close we are all good over here! Thank you EVERYONE for the help Have not logged yet but so far Sneekys map is boosting 1-2 PSI Lower then EQTs map

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
car has 10k miles and i put a new battery in september.. BUT correct i did try flashing BEFORE i drove at all this AM.. but again so weird i could flash cobb OTS maps and EQT this AM no problem.. maybe the lady at cobb was correct and sneekys tune makes changes elsewhere? idk lol but im super happy im not sure if i can close this thread or anything but if possible it can close we are all good over here! Thank you EVERYONE for the help Have not logged yet but so far Sneekys map is boosting 1-2 PSI Lower then EQTs map

So you were able to flash it? I might have missed it, but what changed\fixed it?