GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SneekyTuned waiting period?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
God damn!!!!! Did you notice anything worth noting from running the gallon of E in a full tank.?

Yes. No knock. But this was with an EQT Vortex.

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
All this talk about ethanol builds makes me super jealous.. here in MA we have like 3 or 4 Ethanol stations… and I heard they are not the best quality Lolol
There's four on the Mass Pike alone. I don't know about the quality but it sure woke my engine up.

dannyboi88

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Audi S3 8V
Hey guys! im brand new here,, just got my 2018 mk7.5 6MT in September with 6k miles. Currently since then ive done- intake, FMIC, front splitter, side splitters, and rear diffuser, turbo inlet, Downpipe, and catback.. also on cobb AP.. i ordered my OTS Sneekytuned map on Saturday its now Thursday is this normal waiting period for an email tune? I also got an EQT tune on Monday and received it in my email 2 days later.. but still nothing from Sneeky.. i also emailed them the same day i bought the tune with a question still no answer... im sure they are busy and everything but at least EQT answered my email and sent me the tune very quickly..,
That's funny for me was the other way around I got my sneeky tune within 2 business days and the EQT tune a week later.
You can always email sneeky and see what's the status on your tune. he's usually pretty good at responding back to emails on the same day

dannyboi88

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Audi S3 8V
@BrianB1993 overall pretty curious on which tune is better. I personally have both tunes and i like them both for different reasons but that's just me.

dannyboi88

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Audi S3 8V
@dannyboi88, what are those reasons?
Sneeky Tuned is a more aggressive tune compared to EQT.
for my current commute, my Sneeky map burns too much fuel causing me to pump gas every 3 days since it burns fuel like a V8. While the EQT map is mild and more conservative and I can actually drive the car on Comfort mode.

I originally got the EQT tune to compare the difference and hype behind the tune.
But I only have a base map for EQT while with Sneeky, I have already gotten over 3 revisions.
So I won't be saying that Sneeky is better than EQT. I just simply have two different tunes for two different purposes.

FST_NML

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2016 GTI S DSG LP/PP
Sneeky Tuned is a more aggressive tune compared to EQT.
for my current commute, my Sneeky map burns too much fuel causing me to pump gas every 3 days since it burns fuel like a V8. While the EQT map is mild and more conservative and I can actually drive the car on Comfort mode.

I originally got the EQT tune to compare the difference and hype behind the tune.
But I only have a base map for EQT while with Sneeky, I have already gotten over 3 revisions.
So I won't be saying that Sneeky is better than EQT. I just simply have two different tunes for two different purposes.
Much appreciated :)

PerceivedShift

Autocross Champion
get a refund and just stay with eqt.

signed Sneeky customer and supporter.

I've been waiting TWO WHOLE months for my first base map from EQT. So I wouldn't say that is a good idea either. I have a pile of parts ready to install waiting on this damn base map from EQT.