GOLFMKV

SneekyTuned OTS Tunes

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
What IC are you running?
Treadstone FMIC.

But...my car also has a dual nozzle WMI setup, off meth it was about 5-8 Degrees higher, still at that point it’s doing pretty well still with the hybrid.

Last edited:

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
New tease... this is revision4 Of the E map(it’s on E54)also adjusted the Meth controller to kick on sooner and spray full flow by 20/21 psi, hence the ambient/iat deltas.
8F4E2DC0-5976-42F0-A4C6-4B9980A516C6.jpeg

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
It can take a few more degrees timing.

yeah I'm thinking that the only place left to go since we had those issues getting the 4bar to consistently work.

Does AFR stay on target?
so far yes... they started to creep on the last revision that was set for E48 and i was at E58 in the tank but it was only above 6000 rpms and wasn't drastic. he turned the LPFP duty back up on this last one (im only running the 305 pump) ... so far the afr and rail pressure stayed in line

RecycledDonuts

Ready to race!
*peeking around the corner*

dannyboi88

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Audi S3 8V
so I purchased an Etune from Sneeky this week and I just wanted to ask if anyone has had any issues with he's tune after having it for more than 2 months or so?? I have seen a few others that had blown their motors a few days after of uploading the tune. I have yet installed mine even tho it's just a Stage 1... anyone has any thoughts or info, anything??

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
so I purchased an Etune from Sneeky this week and I just wanted to ask if anyone has had any issues with he's tune after having it for more than 2 months or so?? I have seen a few others that had blown their motors a few days after of uploading the tune. I have yet installed mine even tho it's just a Stage 1... anyone has any thoughts or info, anything??
let’s see the “cases”

Also, if you are concerned or questioning your confidence in said turner, I have to ask why did you purchase the tune from him?

Ive been tuning with him for my dual maps and have been beyond satisfied with the service.

dannyboi88

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Audi S3 8V
let’s see the “cases”

Also, if you are concerned or questioning your confidence in said turner, I have to ask why did you purchase the tune from him?

Ive been tuning with him for my dual maps and have been beyond satisfied with the service.

have a buddy who thought it was smart to get a tune after only having 1,000 miles on the car and bend a few valves 3 days later. and the other I guess ruff luck, but just being cautious since this is my daily lol...

Jewels_mk7

Drag Racing Champion
have a buddy who thought it was smart to get a tune after only having 1,000 miles on the car and bend a few valves 3 days later. and the other I guess ruff luck, but just being cautious since this is my daily lol...
I tuned my GTI with very low miles, im talking <3k mi and have not had any issues.

Andrewbens

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTi S 6 Speed
I tuned mine at 1,500 miles with Jb4 and dp and no issues