GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SneekyTuned OTS Tunes

shortyb

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Felon Taxi,Dad Wagon
Drove a GLI a while back and noticed the same about pedal mapping, soooooo slow to react. Then boom, it hits with a surge. EQT definately has this dialed in, especially stage 2. But GTI seems punchier than GLI, more linear and responsive. Ever considered a pedal tuner like BMS?

TheguywiththeJetta

Drove a GLI a while back and noticed the same about pedal mapping, soooooo slow to react. Then boom, it hits with a surge. EQT definately has this dialed in, especially stage 2. But GTI seems punchier than GLI, more linear and responsive. Ever considered a pedal tuner like BMS?
I did consider a bms pedal tuner, seriously, but I think eqt has it perfect. I almost bought one, but they were out of stock. Now I don't feel the need anymore, since going stage 2/eqt.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I did consider a bms pedal tuner, seriously, but I think eqt has it perfect. I almost bought one, but they were out of stock. Now I don't feel the need anymore, since going stage 2/eqt.

I'm dyno tuned by EQT and if I turn off my pedal tuner I can tell a big difference in responsiveness when first pushing the throttle. There's nothing EQT or any other tuner can do like what the pedal tuner does.

TheguywiththeJetta

I'm dyno tuned by EQT and if I turn off my pedal tuner I can tell a big difference in responsiveness when first pushing the throttle. There's nothing EQT or any other tuner can do like what the pedal tuner does.
It might be worth a go then. Next on my to do list is an intercooler, but then I'll try the pedal box. I'm not going too crazy on this car, my wife already thinks I've gone too far at stage 2.

PovertyGTI

Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Bump. Updates on the Sneeky logs?

PovertyGTI

Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Ill have some soon, hybrid is38 + LPFP/HPFP + meth.

ill have some...but will i post them is the better question. lol
Do it before you get a NDA or Cease & Desist. 🤣

Jewels_mk7

Drag Racing Champion
a lot of people have doubts about sneekytune since he is newer to the scene compared to some of the veteran tuners. I am currently on one of his maps and ive got say I am quite impressed with it. This is no doubt not a "fanboy just sucking up to his tune" or brand moment. I have done numerous etunes before with other tuners modifying cars so I am quite familiar with the process and can compare different quality tunes (drive-ability vs customer service).

Im sure a 5150 map drives well and holds it down (we've seen videos), but back to sneeky, The tune definitely woke my mk7.5 to where it needs to be. I was gapping v8s when the opportunity presented itself. Then I wondered what a sneekytune map would do against 5150 car with the SAME mods. Luckily enough this match randomly happened and fell in my lap. The 5150 GTI owner shunned at the idea when I told him I was currently being tuned by sneeky. Basically downplaying my build bc of my choice in tuner.

I am never one to start tuner or race drama but we decided to take both cars with the SAME mods (dp, fmic, e85, is20) for some runs. His dyno tune rated at 360whp vs my sneeky etune map on earlier revision. Neck and neck, lets just say the other gti owner wasnt too happy with that outcome.

PovertyGTI

Car(s)
MK7 GTI
a lot of people have doubts about sneekytune since he is newer to the scene compared to some of the veteran tuners. I am currently on one of his maps and ive got say I am quite impressed with it. This is no doubt not a "fanboy just sucking up to his tune" or brand moment. I have done numerous etunes before with other tuners modifying cars so I am quite familiar with the process and can compare different quality tunes (drive-ability vs customer service).

Im sure a 5150 map drives well and holds it down (we've seen videos), but back to sneeky, The tune definitely woke my mk7.5 to where it needs to be. I was gapping v8s when the opportunity presented itself. Then I wondered what a sneekytune map would do against 5150 car with the SAME mods. Luckily enough this match randomly happened and fell in my lap. The 5150 GTI owner shunned at the idea when I told him I was currently being tuned by sneeky. Basically downplaying my build bc of my choice in tuner.

I am never one to start tuner or race drama but we decided to take both cars with the SAME mods (dp, fmic, e85, is20) for some runs. His dyno tune rated at 360whp vs my sneeky etune map on earlier revision. Neck and neck, lets just say the other gti owner wasnt too happy with that outcome.

Thanks for the video! Just realized I follow you on Instagram as well. I really had no idea you were 6MT!

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
In sneaky fashion...
Here’s a Screenshot - NDA loopholes 😂
246F870B-DEBC-4F7A-B416-6BA4682D24C0.jpeg

That’s the base file for ethanol... was on e34 so he could see the how the pressures And duty behaved...car is on a rev1 File now with E48.