SneekyTuned OTS Tunes

oorrllyy

Ready to race!
Now this is a thread to follow!

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
I would just pick one of the preset tuners parameters they request for logging tunes. They usually have everything needed (pretty much boost and timing are the main drivers though).

In regards to Dragy, I guess whatever you are comfortable doing. Try and avoid gears/rpm where you induce traction issues to rule that variable out. Make sure all have the same spark reduction value set. DSG car? Do you get traction at 40? 50? I wouldn't brake boost, just hold rpm at set mph and nail it. Say 45 as an example. Set Dragy to custom and have it log 50-60, 60-70, 70-80, 80-90 and even better if you want to go into 4th but again don't want you to get busted. Try and pick a flat road (it won't show slope on custom but doesn't matter if same one is use for consistency). Try and let the car cool down between runs so it doesn't heat soak. 3 per tune to ensure no variability.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
hol up. Where did your post go. Now it looks like I'm an old man talking to myself.....

If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck...

1591374850987.png

robbiewiggs

Ready to race!
Hahaha no, I am still working on it. Once the car is back from the body shop I will update everything. I have no received any NDA, C&D or threats of any sort haha I do want to be respectful to the associated tuners so IDK what is proprietary vs what isn't.

robbiewiggs

Ready to race!
5150 doesnt want to show his tunes. that's fine, I have more than enough data of his. more interested in performance data. if you just want to state boost and timing for his tune instead of giving data thats fine.

That will work, I will add it to a spread sheet by tuner and find a way to add the Dragy data into the spread sheet. Might add the Dragy as a screen shot picture

GTI787

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GTI
In for data!
15e1a47cd30c55bd48f595ca8c3dc5e3.jpg