GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SneekyTuned e48 TPC38BB FBO GTI VS Lamborghini Huracan Evo

GTMCooper

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI S DSG SneekyTune
Out of curiosity. Before the run against the lambo. Did u feel like u knew u had this? Like what was going through your head exactly?
I knew I should have it covered in theory by 60-130 but knew I wouldn't be able to slack on it and get an easy win, I still would have to try.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I’d imagine the Lamborghini owner idea just fine with their life being loaded with money lol. Any car can be made to be fast, but not everyone has the ability to own an exotic car.
True. But still. It must’ve stung

I saw a video on YouTube of a Tesla running a cobra on the highway. And out of nowhere a mk5 supra zooms past both of them effortlessly 😂

GenX Retread

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2021 GTI Autobahn
I’ve seen that same video haha. There always someone faster...
There's an old video out there of a gentleman some may know by the name of Kenny Roberts. It features him lapping an Indy Car around Laguna Seca (IIRC?) on a bike. (Either a SuperBike or MotoGP ride, I don't remember, but he was a champion in both classes.)

There's always someone faster, and often WAY faster. Like you can't shift fast enough in those clown shoes to keep up kind of faster.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
There’s always someone faster. Since that’s a fact, I’ll take the transmission that’s more engaging to drive, and rely on my own skill instead of a computer doing all the work. More satisfaction that way, win or loose.
It's win or go home. Satisfaction is winning.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Eghh, he surely has plenty of it. I’m sure he could buy plenty of GTI’s in cash if he desired. Money ain’t no thing.
You don't know. He could be leveraged to the hilt with the payment on the Lamborghini.

Blueballs

Go Kart Newbie
You don't know. He could be leveraged to the hilt with the payment on the Lamborghini.
Never know but most likely no. If he wanted a GTI, that’s an easy buy for him considering if he is making monthly payments on his Lambo, they are in the thousands. Nobody NOT making $$ is spending thousands on a car monthly payment. Don’t fool yourself thinking he doesn’t have money. He does