GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Silver Project Camber Plates

Chad13762

Go Kart Champion
Has anyone here installed Silver Project camber plates?

https://silverproject.eu/en/shop/au...ger-vw-golf-7-audi-a3-seat-leon/?currency=USD

I found these while sourcing parts for my Super Beetle (1302) autocross project car. I ordered the plates for my Super, and received them last night. Silver Project is out of Poland, and I was a little skeptical of what I'd receive. What I got is a nicely made set of plates, with good looking welds, and a nice powder coat finish for $124 + $37 shipping.

The MK7 plates are only $188, which is substantially less expensive than some of the other plates I've seen. I probably would have already bought a set, but I'm not sure yet if I want to deal with hacking the top of the strut tower to get easy access for adjustment..but I'm thinking about it.

The Polish-English translation description is pretty vague, but I take it they work with factory springs (or in my case VWR springs.)

Chad13762

Go Kart Champion
Seems like the camber adjustments are preset? I'm interested in correcting my negative camber

I don't think so. It looks like one set of holes allows for an initial set adjustment, and then the bottom plate slides for more fine tuning. That's why I was hoping someone had a set, so I knew for sure. :cool: