GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Side Skirts -- anyone seen these?

eXult

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'17 GTI SE 6MT
I looked at a few on Ebay that looked similar but ultimate decided against it. Commenting more to follow the thread as I'd love to see some pics of people here with them. I have the Maxton front splitter (V2) so I may just get their side skirts to go with it (though they aren't my favorite). Can't justify spending $400+ on some of the other ones though.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I have dents in my rocker panel, hence the desire to get sideskirts. I got an ebay set for $150, the quality sucks. Exploring other options. I would get the Golf R ones, but they are insanely expensive. May try aliexpress for $250. But would still like to know if anyone had experience with the ones in the OP.

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
That Rieger skirt looks pretty good. It'll really give the side of the car a clean look.

Might be something I look into after recovering from building another mountain bike.

If you do end up going with the Aliexpress skirts...post up with your thoughts.

zimmie2652

Ready to race!
I love the whole Reiger kit truthfully. I think it is the cleanest looking one out there.

DHGTI1

Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I actually saw a different Mk7 locally the other day with these. They look awesome in person. Very clean and very sleek. I would love to get a set in red.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

sprinks

Drag Racing Champion
local guy had the full reiger kit at one point. It's good.

Attachments

• davids reiger gti.jpg
    davids reiger gti.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 784
  • side reiger gti.jpg
    side reiger gti.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 923

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
That Rieger kit looks real good. That front lip looks has got to be rock chip and scrape central. I had a Abt lip on my Mk3...and I had to paint that thing twice a year.

SnailPower

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI MT, PP, LP
I dunno man. When my buddies friend calls GTIs the ricer world of the German cars, I think this is why, lol. Too much going on and the curves remind me more of a Toyota than a VW.