GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Shuenk is38+ turbo?

GTI_Owner

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI
AU Tuning is good people and they do great work working on cars/installing things. Do yourself a favor and drive down the street to 5150 and get tuned by a professional tuner, not a mechanic...

Is there a designation that professional tuners have as opposed to shops that do tuning as a hobby? Thinking along the line of ASE "Certified" mechanics. How would somebody know the tuner is a professional tuner versus a hobbyist?

sovietsky19

Go Kart Champion
How much do the tunes go for at 5150 if you have a cobb AP. Its my DD car, so im sticking with stock fueling at 91 and i have all supporting mods for the is38+.

Handguns4heaRTs

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
Is there a designation that professional tuners have as opposed to shops that do tuning as a hobby? Thinking along the line of ASE "Certified" mechanics. How would somebody know the tuner is a professional tuner versus a hobbyist?
That’s a good question. Aside from the “Cobb Pro Tuner” that you prob pay for, I would say results and experience/reputation. Pretty sure Jon helped develop the Accessport, and used to work for Cobb when they were in SoCal. I knew of 5150 from my Evo friends, then when Jon started tuning for this platform, saw the results, and got tuned (twice) by him. Amazing experience both times. I track my car frequently, and always have people come up to me telling me how surprised they are with my car on track(and I’m a shit driver)

sovietsky19

Go Kart Champion

sovietsky19

Go Kart Champion

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion