GripNRip

Passed Driver's Ed
It's always Friday.

gti in 2022).jpg

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
Here is our first VW ever 1.8t jusy waiting on some lowering springs View attachment 263414
View attachment 263417View attachment 263418
And so it begins...

LOL just kiddng, nice pick and the 1.8t is a wonderful motor. Will run forever if you keep the maintenance up and treat her to good fluids. My neighbor has that car in black and is a traveling nurse. Just rolled 200k on that thing and she said its way better than her Honda's. She does her maintenance like clockwork and it shows, her Golf is a happy camper.

Day man

Car(s)
Golf tsi mk7
And so it begins...

LOL just kiddng, nice pick and the 1.8t is a wonderful motor. Will run forever if you keep the maintenance up and treat her to good fluids. My neighbor has that car in black and is a traveling nurse. Just rolled 200k on that thing and she said its way better than her Honda's. She does her maintenance like clockwork and it shows, her Golf is a happy camper.
That's good to hear. It was a 1 owner and has 110k miles. Seems to be well taken care of. I plan on having it for a while its actually my wifes daily ( she drives 5 miles a day) lol. I enjoy maintaining a car and I'm lucky enough to have a little hobby shop with a lift and tools. And when the weekend comes I get to rip it around 🤙

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP