GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Show us your MK7

theblackgt

Ready to race!
Car(s)
VW MK7 GTI / BMW F07
After a slew of one too many delays that put this on the back burner, MK7v2 is finally finished. Is it a bit ridiculous? Yes, but that was much of the idea 😎 I had a couple big ideas in my head with this revamp, and with a lot of research and luck they came to life. I'll probably make a detailed thread later going over everything that was done.

I've been getting this question a lot on social media so I'll answer ahead of time here: all the aero was custom built, the "plates" on the front are bespoke turbofans, and the headlights/grill lights were also custom fabricated. Only saying this because people want to know where they can buy everything and I kind of feel bad telling them they sort've can't 😢

If you can appreciate the absurdity of this thing then feel free to say hi on my Instagram –– www.instagram.com/theblackgt
If you are a fan of the artwork as well, you can see my other work here –– www.instagram.com/corsaautodesign

Attachments

• IMG_2328 copy.jpg
    IMG_2328 copy.jpg
    8.6 MB · Views: 174
  • IMG_2368 copy.jpg
    IMG_2368 copy.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 174
  • IMG_2382 copy.jpg
    IMG_2382 copy.jpg
    6.1 MB · Views: 162
  • IMG_2364 copy.jpg
    IMG_2364 copy.jpg
    5.4 MB · Views: 189

miikez.

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'18 GSW 4mo 6MT
They are from the R, one of the hardest retrofit I've done so far... install them was't too bad but to code them correctly took me weeks.
Damn I was hoping to one day eventually retrofit them on my GSW. This does not give me much hope. Guess I will just stick with my knock-offs.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Wow @theblackgt that is a wild car! looks great man.

Guto

Car(s)
Golf Wagon MK7
Damn I was hoping to one day eventually retrofit them on my GSW. This does not give me much hope. Guess I will just stick with my knock-offs.
Do it!!! It worth it every single effort. In my case it was harder because I had to upgrade the BCM and I got it from a MK7.5 and I couldn't do it through long coding, I had to do everythong via adaptations and it's all in German. 😢

More than happy to help you out if you decide to go ahead (you should!).

trekker

Go Kart Newbie
After a slew of one too many delays that put this on the back burner, MK7v2 is finally finished. Is it a bit ridiculous? Yes, but that was much of the idea 😎 I had a couple big ideas in my head with this revamp, and with a lot of research and luck they came to life. I'll probably make a detailed thread later going over everything that was done.

I've been getting this question a lot on social media so I'll answer ahead of time here: all the aero was custom built, the "plates" on the front are bespoke turbofans, and the headlights/grill lights were also custom fabricated. Only saying this because people want to know where they can buy everything and I kind of feel bad telling them they sort've can't 😢

If you can appreciate the absurdity of this thing then feel free to say hi on my Instagram –– www.instagram.com/theblackgt
If you are a fan of the artwork as well, you can see my other work here –– www.instagram.com/corsaautodesign
That's a sharp-looking one! Nice

bobloblawGTI

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
19 GTI SE 6MT