GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Show us your MK7

StealthGTI

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
My daughter and I went to a weekend of car shows in Raliegh, NC recently. Here's my car, setup as a communications exhibit:

The Humble Mechanic stopped by for a visit and seemed to appreciate the details...

Here's my daughter's Launch Edition Golf, which is starting to look a bit like a GTI...

Finally, here is a lifted GTI that caught my eye. It has Tiguan springs and all-terrain tires...

It was a good time! I'm trying to decide if showing with the large antenna is a bit overboard since I don't drive with it every day. HAHA!

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
My daughter and I went to a weekend of car shows in Raliegh, NC recently. Here's my car, setup as a communications exhibit:

The Humble Mechanic stopped by for a visit and seemed to appreciate the details...

Here's my daughter's Launch Edition Golf, which is starting to look a bit like a GTI...

Finally, here is a lifted GTI that caught my eye. It has Tiguan springs and all-terrain tires...

It was a good time! I'm trying to decide if showing with the large antenna is a bit overboard since I don't drive with it every day. HAHA!
I like your daughter's German license plate she has in the window.

StealthGTI

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Oops!

I'm not sure how I missed these messages...

I really like that lifted Gti… do you have anymore info on it?

No additional info. I asked the promoter, who I think knows the owner, to forward my contact info. But no luck. I hope to attend their event in Maggie Valley, NC in August. Perhaps he'll be there.

I like your daughter's German license plate she has in the window.

She has a lot of personality, that's for sure! :cool: She also displayed the "turbo upgrade" I bought her...

:p

ECNMY R

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
R, RS3, GTS 4.0

Here's how it sits at 35k before the new wheels arrive. Tuned since 4500 miles and has only required oil changes. Never had a hiccup, misfire, warning light or anything. Best car I've ever owned.

Qmann05

Passed Driver's Ed

Here's how it sits at 35k before the new wheels arrive. Tuned since 4500 miles and has only required oil changes. Never had a hiccup, misfire, warning light or anything. Best car I've ever owned.
Can't wait to see the new wheels. Awesome setup. I like the front splitter