GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Show us your MK7

Josh84

Passed Driver's Ed
My Mk7 Golf R from Australia. It is currently lowered on KW DDC suspension with OzRacing Ultraleggera Hlt wheels.

.:KindiGTI

Go Kart Champion
Looking great Josh

GTIpowerr

Ready to race!
My Mk7 Golf R from Australia. It is currently lowered on KW DDC suspension with OzRacing Ultraleggera Hlt wheels.

I always disliked the new R, untill i saw yours. Great job man it looks awesome, love the wheels! I only would paint the mirror caps and chrome strip in the front bumper and grille black, that would look better, but thats just my personal opinion.

Edit: We need some more pictures of this beast!.

Josh84

Passed Driver's Ed
I always disliked the new R, untill i saw yours. Great job man it looks awesome, love the wheels! I only would paint the mirror caps and chrome strip in the front bumper and grille black, that would look better, but thats just my personal opinion.

Edit: We need some more pictures of this beast!.

Thanks very much for the generous compliments. I'll be painting the mirror caps in piano black soon and adding some Oettinger body kit bits to the front of the car :)

outshined1

Cheers! It's Tungsten Silver doing what it does best, highlight the contours of the bodywork.

Ref my screen name, I would tell you more but......you know the rules!
I haven't seen it in person yet, but I think Tungsten Silver looks absolutely tops in pics. It's only offered on the Golf in the US.