Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Loitering...
20220508_145644 (1).jpeg

Guto

Car(s)
Golf Wagon MK7
G’day from down under!

He’s my current project, still in constantly evolution and not anywhere close to stop!
89805634-15E9-4437-891F-D842C2325D08.jpeg

It’s quite old (changed few things after the picture had been taken), I’ll try to post another one under the sun.

D.Gage

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Gti
I'm not sure what your question is . . . . . "33s??" What are you asking?
Poor attempt at a joke on a golf forum. Those tires look huge, 33” tall… I actually dig the look and actually thought about lifting my Gti to make more places accessible for me to drive to. What size do you have on there?

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
I see sweet pictures of @D.Gage's car in the TR picture thread...
Looks good, but... moar height!
? Raise it?
Yes, lol... I advocate for everyone to raise their car up, so I'm not alone. Also what wheels are those on your car? They look fantastic! Here's my Tornado Red in a thoroughly pedestrian setting...
Lol thanks, yeah never raising it
Okay...

Poor attempt at a joke on a golf forum. Those tires look huge, 33” tall… I actually dig the look and actually thought about lifting my Gti to make more places accessible for me to drive to. What size do you have on there?
But now....? :ROFLMAO:

D.Gage

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Gti
To be fair I thought you meant factory ride height. I’ve had lifted Subarus 10+ years ago before it was the cool thing to do, lifted jeeps, trucks, bagged trucks 20 years ago… I’ve done it all

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
To be fair I thought you meant factory ride height. I’ve had lifted Subarus 10+ years ago before it was the cool thing to do, lifted jeeps, trucks, bagged trucks 20 years ago… I’ve done it all
I don't that I've ever been accused of being fair, haha.