GTI Sport | Audi A3
Hmmm... Didn't think they made silver in the 102s

rse102face.JPG

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
You're both right. 😁

The pic with the Neuspeeds has the ECS. The pic with the Fifteen52s is the Aerofabb.

D.Gage

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Gti
Lolololol I never even went back to the other picture. Why did you switch, and which one do you like better?

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
Lolololol I never even went back to the other picture. Why did you switch, and which one do you like better?

I had the AF first. I took it off to re-install the wing. Then I just decided to leave it off because I wasn't sure if I wanted it on long term and its a bit of a pain to install or remove. A few days later I came across the ECS one. It looked like the AF...but installs from the top. I think the AF quality better and installs cleaner. The ECS is some fairly thin vacuum formed plastic. I like the look...but the fit isn't that great. It slides over your stock wing...and it doesn't cover the sides of the stock wing all the way...like it won't slide all the way in. You can see it in ECS's listing. I think you can get it to slide all the way in so that its flush with the hatch by gently heating it with a heat gun. You just need to soften the plastic enough so that it'll conform a bit more to the stock wing. What I do like about the ECS is that its more contoured and looks better from the top.

D.Gage

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Gti
I had the AF first. I took it off to re-install the wing. Then I just decided to leave it off because I wasn't sure if I wanted it on long term and its a bit of a pain to install or remove. A few days later I came across the ECS one. It looked like the AF...but installs from the top. I think the AF quality better and installs cleaner. The ECS is some fairly thin vacuum formed plastic. I like the look...but the fit isn't that great. It slides over your stock wing...and it doesn't cover the sides of the stock wing all the way...like it won't slide all the way in. You can see it in ECS's listing. I think you can get it to slide all the way in so that its flush with the hatch by gently heating it with a heat gun. You just need to soften the plastic enough so that it'll conform a bit more to the stock wing. What I do like about the ECS is that its more contoured and looks better from the top.

Thanks, I’ll have to look into it more and find more pics