GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Show Us Your Intake!

DrewB

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'17 Pure White Sport
I like that S&B intake, but I’ve read a lot of figment issues, while the MAP intake has some great reviews, it looks like it was made in the back of a truck lol (colors) but good reviews nonetheless.
I have the map intake. It's ok.. modified heat shield with hole for sai breather filter. Also cut about .75" off the end to shorten it and make it more inline with the air flow. Threw some ghetto gold DEI heat reflective take on it since this picture was taken. Got the open intake turbo sounds I was looking for though so I can't complain. would I spend the money on it or another intake again, nope.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

GroceryGTIer

Drag Racing Champion
I have the map intake. It's ok.. modified heat shield with hole for sai breather filter. Also cut about .75" off the end to shorten it and make it more inline with the air flow. Threw some ghetto gold DEI heat reflective take on it since this picture was taken. Got the open intake turbo sounds I was looking for though so I can't complain. would I spend the money on it or another intake again, nope.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Like I said, they get great reviews, but unless I’m doing stage 2 or higher, there’s no point I guess

MysticBlueX3

Ready to race!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NopeR

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 Golf R
Good enough to run an 11.35, must be doing its job well enough
Please don't say your intake made your car run mid 11s. Your other mods did that. Cut the shit.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

TCdaosithui

Ready to race!
under the hood :)

Attachments

• post2.jpg
    post2.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 439

NopeR

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 Golf R