LobinBR

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTi DSG6/Golf1.4TSi

LobinBR

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTi DSG6/Golf1.4TSi
Why did you remove the tint and what are your plans for the car?
I always liked the cleaner look. In my opinion, tinted windows make the car look old.
I'm not in the habit modify my cars. For now I have no plans.

OLD MEN RULE

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI S
GOOD for you, keep the GTI stock and enjoy your car, It's not a race car as some on here think they are.
Modifying does nothing but make a nice car less desirable.

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
GOOD for you, keep the GTI stock and enjoy your car, It's not a race car as some on here think they are.
Modifying does nothing but make a nice car less desirable.
I wouldn't exactly say that. Modifying a car just makes your car only appeal to a niche market, whenever you go to sell it. With that niche market, a modified car that has key things done to it will a lot of times sell faster than a bone stock car. Me, I could care less as I am keeping mine, so it's headed for super don't screw with me I'll gap you status. I know its not everyone's game, but it's mine. If I was to ever buy a car and keep it stock I would get like a Carrera. That car is so good from the factory it literally needs nothing.

TheMechanicDude

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
17 GTI Sport
First shot is on Cypress right? Have I met you at an SFLMK7 meet? Lol
we have talked over IG. Havent had a chance to make it down. One of my buddies did since he is closer to that area. The second pic was on the way to Euro Tripper last year. We went long way up by Okeechobee (pic) and met the white GTI on the way. Counted towards your trophy but parked in a satellite lot since we were late lol

Buddy just got Red Sport.....May do an old guy brunch cruise soon.