GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Show Me Your Best Cell Phone Pics

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Hit and run. I parked outside of my apartment on the street. When I woke up to go to work the next day, that’s what I walked up to. 🤬🤦‍♂️

That sucks, sorry.

Going to use your misfortune to toss out the mantra I say all the time...

🙌 EVERYBODY 🙌 SHOULD 🙌 HAVE 🙌 A 🙌 DASHCAM 🙌

Preferably one that records 24/7.

TheContender09

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Golf R
Thanks guys. Yeah it sucks but shit happens. It’s just a car at the end of the day. My insurance is taking care of it, but it’s still a 5 month waiting list for parts.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I’m about to order one now.

I currently have a Viofo T130. Under $200 usually (like it is now with the 20% off). Another $20 and you can get the kit to hardwire it in so it'll record 24/7.

Size is very important to me, I didn't want something big and clunky with a screen on it for a dashcam. The 3rd\interior channel can be tilted to be pointed out the drivers window, so it'll record that as well. All in all, does a pretty good job.

Toss in a memory card, it's some of the cheapest insurance you can get for $250. Follows the same logic as condoms. I'd rather have it and never need it, than need it and not have it.

AdamSheikh

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
15 GTI | 24 RS 3
iPhone 14 Pro RAW photos have been pretty mind-blowing. Really pleased with how much I can pull from the files.

IMG_0151.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0087.JPEG
    IMG_0087.JPEG
    741.1 KB · Views: 283

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)