Autocross Champion
Car(s)
15 GTI | 24 RS 3

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Lol! How am I just now seeing this? 😂

Fingers crossed! Any idea how far along the list you are?
I was 4th on my dealers list and they got 3 allocations. It's not terrible position to be in, but they've only seen 2 RS3s in 5 months.

Jonnymk7.5

Go Kart Newbie
Steering wheel samsung s22. Other one old samsung a6

Attachments

• 20221228_074155.jpg
    20221228_074155.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 59
  • 20221209_072604.jpg
    20221209_072604.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 52

AdamSheikh

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
15 GTI | 24 RS 3
I was 4th on my dealers list and they got 3 allocations. It's not terrible position to be in, but they've only seen 2 RS3s in 5 months.
That's a great spot to be in, all things considered. I'm on two dealers' lists with deposits - #2 in line at one of them, and #15 at another (but this one gets significantly more RS allocations). Here's hoping we both see some movement soon! What spec are you going for?

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
That's a great spot to be in, all things considered. I'm on two dealers' lists with deposits - #2 in line at one of them, and #15 at another (but this one gets significantly more RS allocations). Here's hoping we both see some movement soon! What spec are you going for?
Turbo blue with the tech pack. The way my order is set up right now also has the black pack and sport exhaust, but I've been thinking of not getting them. I like the silver logos, but I don't like the silver stickers on the wheels. Then I'm pretty sure I'll just end up getting an AWE catback. This thing sounds too good to keep any stock exhaust on it.

I just want to see some good news for once. I don't even care if it's about my order. Posts about people getting allocations have completely disappeared. I want to log into the facebook group and see new people getting allocations. At least give me some hope I could get one soon. lol

AdamSheikh

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
15 GTI | 24 RS 3
Turbo blue with the tech pack. The way my order is set up right now also has the black pack and sport exhaust, but I've been thinking of not getting them. I like the silver logos, but I don't like the silver stickers on the wheels. Then I'm pretty sure I'll just end up getting an AWE catback. This thing sounds too good to keep any stock exhaust on it.

I just want to see some good news for once. I don't even care if it's about my order. Posts about people getting allocations have completely disappeared. I want to log into the facebook group and see new people getting allocations. At least give me some hope I could get one soon. lol
Very nice - I'm holding out for Daytona Gray with red stitching inside. Only speccing tech and sports exhaust (really cant stand black optics lol). I'll either refinish the wheels or go with an OEM+ style aftermarket set in due time.

I think we'll see things pick back up this month - it's not uncommon for European-built models to slow down around the holidays, especially when you factor in supply chain issues as well.

Sorry to derail the MK7 thread, all! 😅 Just two anxious/expecting RS3 guys here lol. We now resume your regularly scheduled programming.

theblackgt

Ready to race!
Car(s)
VW MK7 GTI / BMW F07
Some people may hate on this. But this is unique af and I can’t hate on it!
I was actually surprised, it didn't get nearly as much hate as I expected. the whole point of it is to be controversial, yet maybe 3-5% of comments/feedback I get are negative, and of that most of which are somewhat respectful (e.g. "not my taste but I see the effort"). thanks for the love though!

Gray_Panther

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
GTi
I was actually surprised, it didn't get nearly as much hate as I expected. the whole point of it is to be controversial, yet maybe 3-5% of comments/feedback I get are negative, and of that most of which are somewhat respectful (e.g. "not my taste but I see the effort"). thanks for the love though!
Any shots of it in daylight?