GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Show Me Your Best Cell Phone Pics

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 VW Golf R
Hit and run. I parked outside of my apartment on the street. When I woke up to go to work the next day, that’s what I walked up to. 🤬🤦‍♂️

That sucks, sorry.

Going to use your misfortune to toss out the mantra I say all the time...

🙌 EVERYBODY 🙌 SHOULD 🙌 HAVE 🙌 A 🙌 DASHCAM 🙌

Preferably one that records 24/7.

TheContender09

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Golf R
Thanks guys. Yeah it sucks but shit happens. It’s just a car at the end of the day. My insurance is taking care of it, but it’s still a 5 month waiting list for parts.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 VW Golf R
I’m about to order one now.

I currently have a Viofo T130. Under $200 usually (like it is now with the 20% off). Another $20 and you can get the kit to hardwire it in so it'll record 24/7.

Size is very important to me, I didn't want something big and clunky with a screen on it for a dashcam. The 3rd\interior channel can be tilted to be pointed out the drivers window, so it'll record that as well. All in all, does a pretty good job.

Toss in a memory card, it's some of the cheapest insurance you can get for $250. Follows the same logic as condoms. I'd rather have it and never need it, than need it and not have it.

AdamSheikh

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI Autobahn
iPhone 14 Pro RAW photos have been pretty mind-blowing. Really pleased with how much I can pull from the files.

IMG_0151.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0087.JPEG
    IMG_0087.JPEG
    741.1 KB · Views: 159

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP