GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Show me you license plate frames!!

ToddMS

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2018 Golf TSI SE
I see that my favorite license plate frame is back in stock. Im only gonna get one and have been searching all weekend for a second. I was wondering if you guys had a favorite. Or if there is a golfmk7.com one available for the club.

I know there was one when I was part of the Scion club.

Attachments

• ADAB1AA3-8DA9-484E-9106-5F9F3024FAEE.png
    ADAB1AA3-8DA9-484E-9106-5F9F3024FAEE.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 617

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Amazon Special, but its aluminum and loved the look.

Attachments

• 20200715_201417.jpg
    20200715_201417.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 205

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
Wish I could get a Farfrompuken one for nostalgia.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Hard to see but i always just go with a nice, simple carbon fiber frame :) looks great in person and save a couple grams - although i guess you could save more by having no frame *insert eddy murphy meme*
1603897051054.png

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
I have more but no pics handy.

Wow, a Potterman frame! Mike & Kristen still run parts4vws.com out of their house, as they did when they began in the late '90s.. but Mike is again a full-time parts guy for his local Audi dealership, and the online business is pretty low-key nowadays. Mike knows more VAG part numbers off the top of his head than you could possibly imagine.

VAG Parts Bin

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
97 GTI & 17 R
Wow, a Potterman frame! Mike & Kristen still run parts4vws.com out of their house, as they did when they began in the late '90s.. but Mike is again a full-time parts guy for his local Audi dealership, and the online business is pretty low-key nowadays. Mike knows more VAG part numbers off the top of his head than you could possibly imagine.

Mike sold me a ton of parts for my Mk3 back in the day including the Euro radiator support which no one was doing at the time - I wanted it to allow me to properly mount the projektzwo bumper. IIRC, he got the part info from Aaron Neumann from Neuspeed as they had done the conversion on their VR4 demo car for some reason. I still have several of their "Racers Wanted" shirts as well. From what I remember, they originated the concept of including candy with each order - at least in the VW space.