GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Shift Knobs

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
What a collection!

I am highly considering one of the Raceseng Titanium knobs (OrbTi or PolyTi).
How do you like the PolyTi? Anything you don't like about it?
So the knob itself - love love love the look, shape texture! Pure quality.

Unfortunately On the tall coolerworx shifter I realized the overhand type of grip it requires doesn’t feel right for that height but no doubt I think it would be silly perfect on the stock height since it’s setup for that height.

The weights really good too / not too heavy not to light, but If you want really heavy I would probably get the hydro or the chicane for that same tear drop Shape, unless you are wanting the spitfire look.

I think I’d be open to selling mine too - lol just unless you already have a raceseng adapter you’ll need one. The color I got was a sample only finish they tried out (bead blasted) it’s a pretty close match to the start engine buttons silver

BC7A21FD-E873-4BAB-A921-14C4CF93E7A1.jpeg
0FE06771-E059-4801-8C85-F127A6C3EA54.jpeg

Chet Ubetcha

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI
So the knob itself - love love love the look, shape texture! Pure quality.

Unfortunately On the tall coolerworx shifter I realized the overhand type of grip it requires doesn’t feel right for that height but no doubt I think it would be silly perfect on the stock height since it’s setup for that height.

The weights really good too / not too heavy not to light, but If you want really heavy I would probably get the hydro or the chicane for that same tear drop Shape, unless you are wanting the spitfire look.

I think I’d be open to selling mine too - lol just unless you already have a raceseng adapter you’ll need one. The color I got was a sample only finish they tried out (bead blasted) it’s a pretty close match to the start engine buttons silver

View attachment 232512View attachment 232513
I appreciate the thorough response!

I am looking at the OrbTi in the spitfire finish. I’d like the knob height to be dropped a little bit from oem.

Chet Ubetcha

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI
Do they make one in red?
I don’t think so. They have beaded (no color with bead blast finish), black, and spitfire (pictured above).

The quality is unreal. I was looking for a shift knob for a long time and really didn’t like almost any of the available options. This thing was pricey, but I can say it was worth every penny.