GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Seven

HOT H2O

Drag Race Newbie
Mk2 is my favorite gen, one day I hope to own a small bumper jetta gli 16v recaro car. I've owned one mk1, 2 Mk2s, 2mk3s, 1mk4, and a mk6 previously to my mk7.

I've had several of all except the Mk3.. didn't care for those ever. Still my fav by far was my '79 GTI

paulkromz

Drag Racing Champion
The cabrio struggles over the speed bumps, I've been trying to talk my wife into some turbo wheels, she wants it faster, but not too loud.

VR6 swap time!!!

I've got a serious MK1 itch that needs scratching lately.. I'm in withdrawal.

I told the wife that the first thing I am going to do once we buy our next home is buy another MK1. ;)

Mk2 is my favorite gen, one day I hope to own a small bumper jetta gli 16v recaro car. I've owned one mk1, 2 Mk2s, 2mk3s, 1mk4, and a mk6 previously to my mk7.

MK4 R32, MK1 3 Door Golf, MK2 Rallye Golf, MK2 Golf Country are my faves - not in any real order.

I've had several of all except the Mk3.. didn't care for those ever. Still my fav by far was my '79 GTI

You should look up Danny's 79 GTI (on vortex). When Jake Austin was headed up to Canadia to shoot the car for PVW I was invited to go up. Sadly I had work. Oettinger swap toooo. GOTDAAANG

You guys get some great VWs up there, I'm jealous of the Canadian VW options. Mostly the rallye golfs, your prices don't seem to be to horrible either.

It definitely has something to do with the Cannuckians having a 10 year advantage to getting anything from anywhere (15 year import rule in Canada vs USA with its retarded 25 year import rule).

Best,

Paul

msb71

Passed Driver's Ed
So I am finally thinking of doing the foglight retro on my golf. I forgot to ask how much the shop charged to do the install and relay. I'm going to contact Murphy to do mine as well.

HOT H2O

Drag Race Newbie
You should look up Danny's 79 GTI (on vortex). When Jake Austin was headed up to Canadia to shoot the car for PVW I was invited to go up. Sadly I had work. Oettinger swap toooo. GOTDAAANG

Paul

Believe you me I've spent many an hour drooling over this sexy beast!

paulkromz

Drag Racing Champion
So I am finally thinking of doing the foglight retro on my golf. I forgot to ask how much the shop charged to do the install and relay. I'm going to contact Murphy to do mine as well.

sounds good! just saw him yesterday! keep us posted!

Believe you me I've spent many an hour drooling over this sexy beast!

I am sure! I just love that drivetrain of his.:eek:

Craigslist in the PNW for MK1s for days............so many nice cars out there

eurospek

Just finished watching Fast&Fu
I ended up getting 5 wheels in total and 2 sets of 20mm adapters and 1 set of 15mm adapters. That plus bolts and proper OEM center caps plus mounting tires has me well into the $1700 range

I had the same plans but ended up selling two oem bbs 8.0" wide lobsters for $500 and a full 8.0/9.5 set for $900 with hardware and oem colored crests this past month. Took months of finding all four front sizes but ultimately sold it all lol. Kinda fell out of love with them. I think you can space out the rears more.