GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Seven

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie

installed the DAP harness, rear fog harness, LED tails and rear wiper delete today.

I miss "FATSO".

paulkromz

Drag Racing Champion
Did a hardwire install on my dash cam & some vcds tweaks.. Also got a set of Audi 17's refurbished (truly just straightened & trued) for winter duty.

paulkromz

Drag Racing Champion
LOL glad someone got the joke...

So I am emailing DAP regarding the LED tail light & fog light harness I purchased from them. Apparently my tail lights & brake lights only work on the outside and the blinkers only work on the inside. I double checked the VCDs coding so....? Just hoping that I can get them to work properly. Man the MK5 LED tails were simply plug n play.... this isht is a PITA!!!

paulkromz

Drag Racing Champion
Finally got myself a winter car / daily driver so now I can go FULL RETARD on the mods for the MK7.

daily.jpg

Last edited:

paulkromz

Drag Racing Champion
saw this listing on ebay for what looked like a pair of the Corbeau RRS seats for less than the price of one with free shipping. I called Corbeau to ask if they knew that people were selling for the price listed and they responded that "this must be an error as its obviously the price for one."

Well guess what..... its not ;)

paulkromz

Drag Racing Champion
The seats look awesome and that's a great deal! Let us know when they come in!

You know I will ;)

Since I am able to now go full retard on the 7, I scooped up one of these today.

Considering that its $363 shipped from germany and its ~$80 cheaper than anyone else NEW online.... I think it was a good deal!